• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How much water do you drink a day?

How much water do you drink a day?

• I don't drink water

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Not nearly enough

Votes: 18 19.1%
  • Just under the daily recommendation

Votes: 12 12.8%
  • Just enough

Votes: 11 11.7%
  • More than enough

Votes: 30 31.9%
  • I'm sweet like you, TeezzyD, and I drink A LOT of water

Votes: 16 17.0%

• Total voters

teezzy

Banned
Hydration is important, and not something that I take lightly. Apart from the occasional glass of whole milk and a few coffees a week: I only drink water.

With that said, it's recommended that men drink 3.7 liters daily and women drink 2.7 liters.

landscape-1449165723-elle-watergif.gif

Sauce:

So that's roughly a gallon a day for men, and a liter less for women.

With that said, I've been drinking 2 gallons a day for a while now. I loooove water. I'm approaching 3 gallons a day since I bought a new half gallon jug off of Amazon. I pound this stuff. I'm super hydrated.

How about you? Are you keeping your system lubricated and cleansed? Water is super important.

Natural-mineral-water-cinemagraph.gif

eddie4

Genuinely Generous
I have one of these at the start of the day because your body also needs minerals.
Then its water the rest of the day.
gerolsteiner-750-ml-sparkling-clear-glass.jpg

subsmoke

Hydration is important, and not something that I take lightly. Apart from the occasional glass of whole milk and a few coffees a week: I only drink water.

With that said, it's recommended that men drink 3.7 liters daily and women drink 2.7 liters.

Sauce:

With that said, I've been drinking 2 gallons a day for a while now. I loooove water. I'm approaching 3 gallons a day since I bought a new half gallon jug off of Amazon. I pound this stuff. I'm super hydrated.

How about you? Are you keeping your system lubricated and cleansed? Water is super important.

You must be pissing every five minutes if you drink that much. And since when are you supposed to drink a gallon of water a day? I thought you were supposed to have eight 8 oz glasses. Even a gallon seems like way too much.

teezzy

Banned
You must be pissing every five minutes if you drink that much. And since when are you supposed to drink a gallon of water a day? I thought you were supposed to have eight 8 oz glasses. Even a gallon seems like way too much.

I pee a lot yeah

I just love water. My source for recommended amount of water is in the OP

niilokin

I have high fiber diet and if i forget to drink enough water I shit diamonds

I estimate I need around 2.5-3 liters a day

Last edited:

Rillania

Gold Member
Agree with you that water is super important!

I admit I've been slacking on my water hydration game though since I started working from home due to covid. I drink enough because I have to chug water with the dietary supplements I take before my meals, but I used to drink a lot more when I was working at my office. I had a strict policy of only drinking water through the whole work day aside from my morning coffee and a coke zero with lunch, which I've not been really following at home. Need to get back into my routine.

lock2k

Banned

Sauce:

A lot, I drink water all the time. It's awesome

Thaedolus

At least a gallon a day I'd say. I've got a 32oz hydro flask at home and one at work. At work usually go through the whole thing 3 times over 8 hours and at home at least twice.

Sauce:

Are you a cop?

Stay out of my business aquanazi

subsmoke

I pee a lot yeah

I just love water. My source for recommended amount of water is in the OP

I saw your source, but last I heard you were supposed to drink eight 8 oz glasses of water which is half a gallon. I'm not sure when or why they would double it. I think I'll just go ahead and drink when I'm thirsty.

teezzy

Banned
I saw your source, but last I heard you were supposed to drink eight 8 oz glasses of water which is half a gallon. I'm not sure when or why they would double it. I think I'll just go ahead and drink when I'm thirsty.

I can drink a half gallon so quickly. That seems like such a low intake. Has to be like bare minimum

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I drink a lot of kool aid sweetened with stevia.

Considering I used to have a 5-6 can of Diet Coke a day habit, I’m counting it as water.

I drink at least a few litres of water and a lot of cups of tea, with maybe an ale or cider a couple of evenings a week.

I'm so hydrated constantly that my piss is as crisp and clear as a pure mountain stream.

DESTROYA

Probably not enough but about 2-3 a day of those poland spring bottled water you buy by the case, large Black Ice Coffee in the morning and then a glass or 2 during dinner.

Last edited:
Top Bottom