• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm having a ridiculous amount of fun in TitanFall 2 multiplayer

Puscifer

Especially good since they fixed the multiplayer for a while, that games netcode is fucking bizarre lol

Electret

Yeah, it's been a renaissance for me after the servers were brought back online.

I could write an essay singing the game's praises, but it will have to suffice to say it's a hall of fame FPS and one of the best packages ever created of single player, multiplayer, and horde mode (frontier defense). Best traversal mechanics of any FPS ever. Amazing weapon and titan variety. Multiplayer matches are exhilarating and have good variety. And it looks great for something derived from the Source engine, and runs at a nearly flawless 60 fps with excellent image quality, even with a shit-ton happening. While the aesthetics and art style may be easily dismissed as generic militarized sci-fi, I love them, the lore, and the characters and their quips.

I don't think I want anything more than a third entry, but last we heard it was cancelled. Nevertheless, I'll maintain a shred of hope. The game is too brilliant to end here.

Yeah, it's been a renaissance for me after the servers were brought back online.

I could write an essay singing the game's praises, but it will have to suffice to say it's a hall of fame FPS and one of the best packages ever created of single player, multiplayer, and horde mode (frontier defense). Best traversal mechanics of any FPS ever. Amazing weapon and titan variety. Multiplayer matches are exhilarating and have good variety. And it looks great for something derived from the Source engine, and runs at a nearly flawless 60 fps with excellent image quality, even with a shit-ton happening. While the aesthetics and art style may be easily dismissed as generic militarized sci-fi, I love them, the lore, and the characters and their quips.

I don't think I want anything more than a third entry, but last we heard it was cancelled. Nevertheless, I'll maintain a shred of hope. The game is too brilliant to end here.
The third entry was reworked into Apex Legends which is very popular and playable for free

rodrigolfp

Haptic Gamepads 4 Life
Paperfall

Titanfall >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited:

Tarkus

It’s probably the best time I’ve had in a FPS game in the past. If you’re not an MP person at least try the single player campaign. It may be the best I’ve played yet.

Last edited:

Dr.D00p

It’s probably the best time I’ve had in a FPS game in the past. If you’re not an MP person at least try the single player campaign. It may be the best I’ve played yet.

I'm really not MP person at all and haven't been for many years, too old, too slow to keep up with those teenage reflexes.

But out of curiosity I tried this games MP after finishing the SP campaign, few years ago now, in its dying days and found it to be hugely enjoyable.

Being inside a mech seemed to be a bit of a leveller and the pacing of the matches was just about perfect.

Now it's back up, definitely going to dive in again and would recommend to any lapsed MP fan of old

I'm really not MP person at all and haven't been for many years, too old, too slow to keep up with those teenage reflexes.

But out of curiosity I tried this games MP after finishing the SP campaign, few years ago now, in its dying days and found it to be hugely enjoyable.

Being inside a mech seemed to be a bit of a leveller and the pacing of the matches was just about perfect.

Now it's back up, definitely going to dive in again and would recommend to any lapsed MP fan of old
There's also the coop mode Frontier Defense if that's more your speed.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Battlefield 1 release date: October 21, 2016

Titanfall 2 release date: October 28th, 2016

COD Infinite Warfare release date: November 4th, 2016

Didn't have a chance.

Thats gotta be one of the best periods ever for FPS.

Goated Multiplayer
Goated Singleplayer + Multiplayer
Goated Singleplayer

We didn’t know how good we had it.

Top Bottom