• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In other news.... VictimofGrief sells his Xbox 360 but gains a new PC.

ToxicAdam said:
This is why PC gaming will never die ... console gamers eventually grow up (except for Nintendo fans).

The 360 is really not a terrible substitute for a PC if you were one of those types that literally played nothing but online FPS games in the 98-2004ish FPS heyday.

If you were a strategy/simulation gamer to any degree, it's misery compared to a PC.

Davidion said:
That's impressive, but not impossible, methinks. My E6750 goes from 2.66 to 3.6 on air, though the 6600 has lots of room to make up, I can see it being feasible if the circumstances are right.

edit: SHIT, that board's only $90 retail? Talk about a good price.
Yes it is a good price. :D

Pakman

ToxicAdam said:
This is why PC gaming will never die ... console gamers eventually grow up (except for Nintendo fans).

:lol :lol

I personally own both a 360 and a gaming PC - but I doubt I'd ever let one or the other go. 360 keeps me in touch with friends who are to lame to own a gaming PC and the PC fills my need of RTS/Simulation/etc titles.

Good build VictimeofGrief. If you have the spare money - upgrade that 19 incher to a 24. Once you have it you'll wonder how you ever played games on that puny 19 incher.

Davidion

VictimOfGrief said:
Yes it is a good price. :D

Impressive...rigs like yours is tempting me to build a cheapie powerhouse rig, though I really have no rational reason to do such a thing. :lol

Top Bottom