• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous: Second Son |OT| Smells Like Beanie Spirit

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Just popping in to say good job on the OT. My copy should be here Saturday. And I'm out to avoid spoilers. :p

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
We need a sweet countdown gif.
Someone, anyone, I beg you!

i5kIbE6MlNQYo.gif

Amazing OT.

Can't believe we have just seven days left. I took next Friday off as a vacation day. Any word if GameStop will have a midnight release or will I be waiting for them to open at 10:00 am?

KoopaTheCasual

Not gonna spoil it, but yeah from the spoiler thread, that 3rd power.... holy shit. It's super awesome, and something people didn't see coming. Hope you guys enjoy it.

Cubed

The post office updated my delivery date overnight and pushed it up to today.

By 2pm I should be playing Second Son!

BeauRoger

Unconfirmed Member
Not gonna spoil it, but yeah from the spoiler thread, that 3rd power.... holy shit. It's super awesome, and something people didn't see coming. Hope you guys enjoy it.

I want to know the third power, but not be spoiled on anything else, could you perhaps link me to that third power post?

Violater

Oh wow. That's super dickish. What an ass.

New to the internet?
Wait till the whole ending is put out there.
If you don't want to be spoiled about these things the best thing to do is go on total blackout.
Personally I can't see the story in SS being so monumentally important so it hardly matters, not that I am going to go out there looking for story spoilers.

Carbonox

Decided to cancel my normal preorder and preorder the special edition instead. The Cole mission is probably insignificant but I want that beanie to add to my collection. :lol

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Hey guys, if there wind up being more than 3 powers can we not have numbers mentioned in here? I want to be surprised.

Aesthet1c

Any chance this is going to release at midnight on PSN? Or are we going to have to wait for Grace Chen time to play this next week?

Sucks for you that were spoiled.

Having played the first two though I can't imagine the plot is that mind blowing. It's all about the brawling, exploring and collecting with these games.

Dragon

Banned
Thanks for that.

Bit worried how long 24GB might take to download with everybody else trying to grab it at the same time!

You should only have to download a certain amount of it to boot up the game, but yeah PSN needs to support pre-loading everywhere, I don't get why it doesn't.

Having played the first two though I can't imagine the plot is that mind blowing. It's all about the brawling, exploring and collecting with these games.

I thought the actual villain in the first game was really well done. But I tend to like time travel and paradoxes, etc.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick

The endings have both been great so far. I just don't want expectations like power numbers guiding how I view everything. Just rather let it happen. These games are fun comic book stories and I like to discover which tropes they integrate on my own. Nothing serious but still fun to go in fresh.

LifEndz

You know thats a good shout.

Completed and loved the first game, don't know why I never ended up completing the second...

I have seven days :)

Yep, I plat'd the first I loved it so much but i never got past the first 20 minutes of the 2nd. Gonna try to knock it out before second son.

Top Bottom