• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Instant Gaming (one of the biggest Steam key resellers) is taking preorders for Steam versions of some PS5 games

FrankWza

Funny cuz it's true.

EDIT: Damn it's like Cirque du Soleil in here.

I couldn't care less about what comes to PC but there's a very vocal minority group that immediately runs laps of bitter victory the moment there's a slight hint that PS5 games are getting out of the PS5 box. And they're funny, what can I say!
Every thread
lindsey graham world GIF

Last edited:

Holammer

You can also buy Ghost of Tsushima for PC and it's coming in only 8 days!

FTRw4uw.png
That's the exact date from the Geforce Now 2.0 leak.

It's obviously a placeholder date in Nvidia's database, no way they just drop it with a stealth release like that, without softening up users with a couple of weeks/months of trailers and marketing first.

If this drops before Bloodborne I'll be pissed. Nah j/k, I'll be glad, was a decent game. It'll do better on PC. Good to see Sony realizing theres a big market on Steam, as long as they optimize the games properly ofc.

That site isn't taking preorders. All you can do is sign up to be notified via email if any of the games ever become available. At this point it's basically little more than a scam to get people to sign up for their newsletter or whatever.

Three

I think the thread needs a title change. It makes it seem like it's taking preorders but it just wants your email address. The german version being posted had me fooled for a while.

JLB

Banned
I really don´t understand the discussion in this thread. Even if some PS5 titles would release on PC what exactly would change? I´m a PS5 player and I`m absolutely not interested in owning a gaming PC. The demographic target group for PS5 buyers and PC gaming is just different.

People want an easy experience without all the hassle of a PC. plus let's not forget the ridiculous prices you would have to pay for a top-of-the-line next-gen PC set up.

You are being rational, but theres a warrior argument regarding that owning an Xbox is nonsense because all their games are also in pc that would get kind of invalidated.

In the past Instant Gaming has added rumored/theorized titles to their catalogue. They added TLOU2 when ND posted a job offer where they mentioned DirectX back in 2020.

And it's still on their site after 2 years

I'm not saying any of those games won't end up releasing on PC, but as some have said, a keys site is not the best source.

3FLy0vo.png

Holy shit, man! Bloodborne 2 confirmed! /s

EDIT: Man, they're playing with my feelings
Ao8lMD6.png

Last edited:

graywolf323

why would anyone have taken this site remotely seriously? this is flimsy at best even for confirmation bias but the usual suspects ran with it right away without even questioning it

of course then others started posting showing Max Payne 4, Bloodborne 2, etc. and other things that obviously prove this is not a site to use to confirm anything

I couldn't care less about what comes to PC but there's a very vocal minority group that immediately runs laps of bitter victory the moment there's a slight hint that PS5 games are getting out of the PS5 box. And they're funny, what can I say!
yeah there's about a dozen or so posters who are such blatant fanboys you just have to roll your eyes at them

there's still some PlayStation & Nintendo crazies around but seems like the worst of them have gotten permabanned since the sticky

sainraja

^^ And this thread brought them out quickly lol. They all act surprised each time when Sony has clearly shown they are interested in the PC market (we're just not sure of what their release strategy is). I think they are testing the waters and will adjust their plan accordingly.

Last edited:
Not sure how accurate this listing is, but I'm pretty much expecting DS Remake and even Horizon Forbidden West to come to PC by end of next year, if the Nvidia GeForce leak is somewhat true (and it's been right so far IIRC).

GHound

This reminds me of the good old days of Amazon France. If only they had Scalebound we could complete the cycle.

Last edited:

nemiroff

Gold Member
Key resellers shouldn't normally know anything more than anyone else. But they do have interest in sending out newsletters to people signing up for more information.. So there's no constructive point in spreading unconfirmed loose ends like these.

Last edited:

ReBurn

Gold Member
Sony distributing on PC is a good thing. Break that dependency on number of consoles sold and move some software.

I wish they were really releasing these games.

Last edited:
Top Bottom