• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It’s official G4 Network is dead

The Simpsons GIF by MOODMAN

Billbofet

I hope her new industry of choice can support her victimhood and anger. Best of luck.
Maybe she stops acting like she lost a patient on the table and just moves on.

ResurrectedContrarian

Suffers with mild autism
So Adam Sessler had a meltdown on Twitter and deleted his account, similar to Frosk. I'm too lazy for screens, but they're out there. He did a multi-tweet "I hated games and gamers all along hahahha," type shit. Was gold.

Uh

Go Gamergaters?!
screenshots plz, why tell us about it if we can't enjoy it

EDIT: found it I guess

GL-G1sAXYAAnYCi
GMAdUSSW8AAG2fA
GMAdUSSXsAAjIEa

Last edited:

clem84

Gold Member
screenshots plz, why tell us about it if we can't enjoy it

EDIT: found it I guess

GL-G1sAXYAAnYCi
GMAdUSSW8AAG2fA
GMAdUSSXsAAjIEa

Wasting the better part of your life doing something that made you miserable is not something I would brag about publicly.

Some people just don't mix with social media. Tommy Tallarico for example. Adam Sessler is another one. It's really better for him to stay away from online interactions. His complete inability to deal with criticism and to introspect means social media will always drive him insane.

simpatico

Adam Sessler is one of the most miserable people I’ve ever known of. Just raw sewage cobble into a humanoid shell. Morgan Webb though, I would move it a nice farmhouse on the Maine coast and make about 8 kids with. I mostly liked the rest of G4. I never had cable as a kid, bought my own cable right around the time G4 was at its peak. Kept it for about 3 years and canceled again. G4/Tech TV was the only good channel on it tbh.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
The Sess even deleted his Bluesky account. Given his volatile nature he was remarkably tame over there too.

Ah well, dude should have retired, especially from public life, a long time ago. He has money in the bank, has been married to a successful lawyer for like twenty years, and seemed to stop enjoying his minor celebrity ever since G4 went off the air the first time.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Isa

Neon Xenon

Adam Sessler had a meltdown and deleted his social media presence? But it's not even Meltdown May yet!

Seriously, my one reaction to Adam Sessler throwing yet another public shitfit is the same I have to anyone blowing up in a similar fashion:
Get the Fuck Off Twitter.

Madflavor

I hate Adam Sessler, but man. Part of me feels a bit...sorry for him? I mean I don't like him, but he clearly and I mean clearly needs help. He has ridiculous levels of boiled up anger, he really needs to go get therapy and be on medication.

I mean his meltdowns were really funny to me, but eventually it gets to a point where it's like dude get some fucking help.

Quasicat

Adam Sessler is one of the most miserable people I’ve ever known of. Just raw sewage cobble into a humanoid shell. Morgan Webb though, I would move it a nice farmhouse on the Maine coast and make about 8 kids with. I mostly liked the rest of G4. I never had cable as a kid, bought my own cable right around the time G4 was at its peak. Kept it for about 3 years and canceled again. G4/Tech TV was the only good channel on it tbh.
For me, it was Erica Hill…she was the reason I watched G4. Afterwards, she moved on to CNN Headline News, a channel that repeated the same news show every 30 minutes each day. I would memorize each day when she was on and would watch during those time slots. She made my teenage years something special.

QCEcYBc.jpeg

Wasting the better part of your life doing something that made you miserable is not something I would brag about publicly.

Some people just don't mix with social media. Tommy Tallarico for example. Adam Sessler is another one. It's really better for him to stay away from online interactions. His complete inability to deal with criticism and to introspect means social media will always drive him insane.
Sessler grew quite the ego from his time at G4 and it's hard for clowns like him to deal with anyone thinking outside of his beliefs. It's funny to see him come crashing down to reality a bit

Barakov

Gold Member
So Adam Sessler had a meltdown on Twitter and deleted his account, similar to Frosk. I'm too lazy for screens, but they're out there. He did a multi-tweet "I hated games and gamers all along hahahha," type shit. Was gold.

Uh

Go Gamergaters?!
The funny part was how he seemed to kinda blame gamers for all the protests on college campuses. I guess one shot across the bow before he peaced out.

Reactions: Isa

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
Cuz Adam Sessler nuked his twitter account and managed to piss off both pro-Trump and pro-Palestine people in a single tweet. Thats kind of impressive no matter what metric you use.

It isn't that he just pissed off anyone to the right of the extremist/far-left and the Pro-Hamas cunts, he also shat on the Jewish community and blamed the entire gaming community for all of it.

Dude has completely lost it.

Grildon Tundy

Gold Member
The irony of Sessler calling out people for reductionism, when he assumes a vocal minority speaks for his entire "audience".

He's bringing his paranoid thoughts to fruition by lashing out like this. I watched X-Play a bunch back in the day, so I was/am the audience he's talking about and now hates. Makes it pretty easy to hate him back.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
It isn't that he just pissed off anyone to the right of the extremist/far-left and the Pro-Hamas cunts, he also shat on the Jewish community and blamed the entire gaming community for all of it.

Dude has completely lost it.

He pissed off what you call the “extremist far left/pro-hamas” side as well cuz he is shitting on the college protestors. Basically he is shitting on everyone when he is the one full of shit.

Humdinger

Wow, that's a bad take (the top-voted one). Typical for Reddit.

His recent quotes hardly sound like he is "having fun." For example:

"I regret spending the better part of my life in your (virtual) company. Catering to idiot gamers was a miserable experience."

"It sucks to regret a quarter-century of effort, but it sucks more to pretend it was worth it." (i.e., he regrets his career and believes his efforts were wasted).

"Time to go away and try to find something good before I expire."

And if Trump voters get their teeth smashed in, that's good.

That is not someone "having fun." That is a very unhappy, angry man. Also, he deleted his Twitter/X account. You don't do that if you're "having fun."

Last edited:
Top Bottom