• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jez Gordon thinks Hellblade 2 is coming in 2023

Bernoulli

M2 slut
From reddit
Source: @11:15

Rand Al Thor says Jez Corden thinks Hellblade 2 is coming this year. This video is Rand’s predictions for the showcase, but at the end he says he knows a few of his predictions will come true, presumably from knowledge from his insider buddy, Jez Corden. As always, take with a grain of salt.

Masterri

Matt Piscartolla and Jez Gordon.

nodding-kermit.gif

Gaf is on a roll today.

Last edited:

StueyDuck

Jezzy doo doo pants looking for attention?

Noooo surely not.

I'm an insider to. Hb2 may release this year. But it might not.

I don’t believe it personally but regardless we will see hell blade 2 in next the next 10 months.

Last edited:

vj27

Banned
My headphones are ready!
I bought those Xbox headphones, the $100 ones because they had Dolby atmos and all that audio good stuff that I know nothing about lol. But damn that shit was an experience. Everytime I played it I had my headphones on.

Kacho

I want this to come out so we can finally move past it. Game has been in development for a long ass time.

Can't get hyped for a Ninja Theory game. They look good but the gameplay always leaves me wanting. Hope it's good though.

Last edited:

yurinka

I don't know who this guy is, but he's totally wrong.

A year ago they were in preproduction working the vertical slice of the game.

So no, the Hellblade 2 won't be released in 2023. Or 2024. Maybe not even 2025.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
let's see the difference between the "analysis" (when people pass info to this insider) and actual thinking.

(at least timing wise this game should release this year).

the only point if contention is this:
8vWaMEI.jpg
My goodness.

Explains why we have yet to see the combat system after all these years of music video trailers.

Fbh

They'll shadow drop it at the event but it turns out it's actually just a digital gallery of really nice pictures of Icelandic rocks.

You heard it here first folks

Roufianos

It's just a prediction, nothing to see here. I listened to the show (it's one of the best non-woke podcasts out there), and he wasn't using any insider info.

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
Really? A Megaton? Hellblade? What

Yup, I think the surprise release of hellblade 2 in 2023...the game they unveiled the series x could be a big deal. Especially if they demo it and it looks insane.

I was under the impression that the game has a more significant budget than the first?

You don't think a surprise 2023 release, as well as starfield and forza motorsport wouldn't be a big deal for xbox in 2023?

As well as hi fi rush? That's a pretty insane release year for xbox.

Last edited:

ProtoByte

let's see the difference between the "analysis" (when people pass info to this insider) and actual thinking.

(at least timing wise this game should release this year).

the only point if contention is this:
8vWaMEI.jpg
Yeesh.
For a number of reasons I won't get into now, they could feasibly have a year of full production and be done with it. I would not be very bullish on the type of game that comes out of that though, especially not going by the first game or the footage of the second they showed in 2021.

Thirty7ven

Banned
Yup, I think the surprise release of hellblade 2 in 2023...the game they unveiled the series x could be a big deal. Especially if they demo it and it looks insane.

I was under the impression that the game has a more significant budget than the first?

You don't think a surprise 2023 release, as well as starfield and forza motorsport wouldn't be a big deal for xbox in 2023?

As well as hi fi rush? That's a pretty insane release year for xbox.

You said Megaton which you know comes with its own vernacular history. I get it that you are excited, I mean of course you are it wouldn’t even cross my mind that you would be anything but.

Top Bottom