• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Hardware Sales Funtime

Ponn

Banned
donny2112 said:
There is no "Gotta catch 'em all" for the puppies. :lol

Nothing against the game, but that statement is bogus. 3 different versions of the game with different dogs? One of my friends already saying he has to buy all 3 versions to "catch'em all".

GamerShu said:
im already buying all three versions as well...well sorta...getting them from walmart :D

8/22/05 can't get here soon enough!

We will ALL get 3 copies of Nintendogs and convince everyone we know to do the same.

ONLY ONE MORE MONTH!

257864.jpg
257866.jpg
257862.jpg

donny2112

sonycowboy said:
8/22/05 can't get here soon enough!

We will ALL get 3 copies of Nintendogs and convince everyone we know to do the same.

ONLY ONE MORE MONTH!

257864.jpg
257866.jpg
257862.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

I know you're joking, but there really is no reason to get multiple copies of the game for one person. You can unlock all the breeds in a single game, and any other differences will be very minor.

You pulled off the sarcasm very well, though. If I didn't know you were joking, I'd have thought your account was hi-jacked by a crazy Nintendo fan. :lol

What's the European release date of Nintendogs? I can't find anything more specific than "september". Also, will the game really cost only 30$ at launch in the US? Hopefully the price will be about the same in Europe as well.

Gessle

Digital Dark World said:
What's the European release date of Nintendogs? I can't find anything more specific than "september". Also, will the game really cost only 30$ at launch in the US? Hopefully the price will be about the same in Europe as well.

It's coming to Europe in October (1st or 2nd week, I'm not sure). The price will most likely be 39.99 €, the same as every Nintendo published game except Polarium.

Top Bottom