• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leaked Early Build Spider-Man 3 Gameplay

Stop it. Just because you dont like MJ's look doesnt mean they dont have one of the sexiest comic book characters in their game.

_blackcat_card.jpg

Have you not been paying attention?

Did you not see what they did to Black Cat in Spider-Man 2? They took this and made her look like a $2 crack ho.

MonkD

Not interested in another Miles game. We should've gotten to have 2 or 3 Peter Parker only games. Idk how you're going to have Green Goblin possibly be the enemy and not let us be Peter against him either. So stupid
You're not expecting Peter to come out of retirement for GG? I'm not a fan of the writing of 2, but acting this dense...

Varteras

Gold Member
Most US media always has NY, LA, Chicago. Got to make the setting in a place with lots of people so it draws the most natural interest from locals.

Make the game or movie take place in St Louis, Milwaukee, or Boise and you lose a ton of potential customers. You'd think with the way locations are used, everything in the universe from Earth stuff or aliens landing only happens in NYC or LA.

Imagine if aliens landed in Biloxi, Mississippi...

ManaByte

Rage Bait Youtuber
Spider-Man 2 had you switching between Peter and Miles.

Spider-Man 3 will have you switching between Miles and Silk with Peter added later in the story.

Looking forward to how many people say "it's the same thing?" about a Spider-Man game with web slinging set in New York for the PS5
While that can be annoying it's also true, the characters power set is fairly limiting and I don't really think swinging around New York again sounds all that fun, maybe by 2028 I'll feel differently but right now I kind of wish they'd make something else.

Shut0wen

Im calling this another miles expansion, that build looks like its ready to be released in another year or 2

Last edited:

Dazraell

Gold Member
I like the spider-man games but...

RFHW93B.png
Seriously. If you would line up images from Spider-Man Remastered, City That Never Sleeps DLCs and Spider-Man 2 a lot of people may have a big problem with recognizing which screenshot comes from which game. Miles Morales is only one that stoods out and it's only because they used winter setting

deriks

4-Time GIF/Meme God
They could make these every year and I'll play them

There is something about these games that's really satisfying
It's because you feeeeeeeeeel like Spiderman

@thread
- we need Spiderman 3, but how to make different since 2 is basically the same game?
- boobs
Well Done Wow GIF

BbMajor7th

I Platinumed the first game, made it half way through Miles Morales and less than an hour into SM2 - if the trend continues I probably won't even make it past the title screen of SM3.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Who the fuck actually cares about these shit ass newer Marvel characters.

I'm sorry but there's almost nothing good from Marvel comics after the 90s. I'm so sick of this alternate Spider-Man bullshit because the hack job writers can't think of any interesting ways of writing a Peter Parker story worth a damn.
Spider-Man hasnt had a good story since the 90s?

Nvzman

Spider-Man hasnt had a good story since the 90s?
There's some exceptions, I've heard Superior is actually pretty decent (and it is from what I've read), but the large majority of it is dogshit.
Remember, the only reason Spider-Man became an Avenger in the early 00s (and that crept its way into the MCU) was because Marvel was in dire financial shape and needed SOMETHING to get more sales going, the writers aggressively protested the idea but ultimately had to cave in. Ever since then most Spidey stories feel absolutely nothing like the character Stan Lee envisioned. I'm strictly speaking comics though, the Raimi films, the 2018 game, and Spectacular Spider-Man were all pretty well written for the most part.

Top Bottom