• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Little Nightmares II - Gameplay Trailer | Puzzle-platformer horror adventure game SUPER MASH | Gamescom 2020

Arachnid

The first was fantastic, so I cant wait for this. I hope this one is longer though.

I wonder what the theme is this time. The last was industrialized cannibalism, which was a great and unique horror theme. Hopefully they have something new here too. Also, what happened to Six's abilities? She should be far beyond any of the enemies in this game besides maybe that tall specter.

cormack12

Gold Member
Yeah the first was ace. The Maw was such a good location for the first game and some of the level like the banquet were grotesquely brilliant. I do wonder if it's going to be a co-op partner like Yorda (i.e. a burden) or like in Unravel II (puzzle solver). This is a day one for me

rofif

Banned
Couldn't get through the first one. The boredom and tediousness was too much... while Inside I've finished multiple times

CamHostage

Tarsier Studios is a cool company to follow (including maybe the best LBP campaign made, as they did storymode for LBP Vita.)

I really wish their City of Metronome project had (or could still) make it out, though Little Nightmares is now scratching that itch for a dark, twisted fantasy world.

Arachnid

Can't wait. I LOVED the first game.

Love the game, but 0 PS5 enhancements over pro makes me wait
It's Little Nightmares 2, dude. Not God of War 2 or Spider-man 2. It's a stylized, small scale game from small devs. Expecting some kind of graphical leap from an indy dev is kind of strange

Last edited:

Shmunter

Can't wait. I LOVED the first game.

It's Little Nightmares 2, dude. Not God of War 2 or Spider-man 2. It's a stylized, small scale game from small devs. Expecting some kind of graphical leap from an indy dev is kind of strange
Not expecting new assets or gfx features. A basic 60fps/res bump is basic hardware brute force requiring little effort to tweak.

Last edited:

Orpheum

Jesus this is the first time i've noticed this game. Looks fantastic, that's a day one purchase for sure

Top Bottom