• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Looking for an old shitty movie, I think it was called "Cyber Ninja"

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Alright GAF, you've helped me find obscure movies before, I'm hoping you can help me find some information about another. It's old (I'd say mid to late 80's,) cheap (super, super cheap; almost certainly home made,) and stupid. Let's get into it.

I'm 99% sure it was called Cyber Ninja or something similar. It was about some teenagers or something, the plot, what little I remember of it, made little to no sense. Early(ish) in the movie, several guys go to a house party. A really hot chick invites them into a bedroom for a threeway, they agree, follow her into the room, and the lights go out. A few moments later the lights come back up, the hot chick has been replaced by a giant fat chick, and the two guys scream. I think this was supposed to be funny, but it was not funny.

More dumb stuff happens, I honestly don't remember most of it. But it takes foooorever for the "Cyber Ninja" title to bear any fruit. I honestly think it's the last 10 minutes or so. One of the main characters starts calling himself the Cyber Ninja, puts on a hockey mask and a bandana and goes out into the night to fight crime. He tries to stop a robbery at a convenience store, and gets his as kicked by the criminals. But, they don't just stop and beating the shit out of him, once he's down, one of the crooks gets out a fork or a metal spork or something and starts stabbing his ankle. Like, over and over, just stabbing his ankle again and again, while he shakes his head and moans.

And then the credits roll.

Typing this up just now, it sounds like something out of a fever dream, but I swear to god I saw it more than once, and with some time between viewings.
Was this a real movie? Did I imagine it? Do I have the title wrong?
Help me General GAFnobi, you're my only hope!

Lunarorbit

Whatever this is I hope you find the title. I didn't the same thing with an obscure arcade game I played in elementary school in the 80s.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Are you sure this exists. Even a shitty movie wouldn't normally end in a climactic scene of a guy being stabbed in the ankle with a spork.

Last edited:

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Are you sure this exists. Even a shitty movie wouldn't normally end in a climactic scene of a guy being stabbed in the ankle with a spork.
I swear to fucking god it's real. I want to see it again so that I can find out if it makes any more sense than my memory of it.

Top Bottom