• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

looks like sony will stop making ps4 games by 2025

CosmicComet

You can, but expect rebuttals all the same. It’s a discussion forum.
Except you're just trying to get me to shut up.

What did your two word post add to this discussion?

Look, you're a cool guy and one of my favorites from my time lurking so I'm not trying to get into it with you. We see eye to eye on a lot stuff in the current cancel culture and IdPol environment, so it would be a shame if you're the type to suddenly turn around and try to stifle conversation on something as innocuous and trivial as game consoles, just because it differs from your opinions.

So I'll stop there, cheers.

You can go look at the XboxEra forum.
There staged a whole hysteria about it.
What are Sony hypocrites, as well as their fans.
Actually, it's often fun there, because most of the time these clowns are talking about Ps5 instead of their console.
I mean what are they going to talk about? The Xbox games they won't play until mid 2023 at best?

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Except you're just trying to get me to shut up.

What did your two word post add to this discussion?

Look, you're a cool guy and one of my favorites from my time lurking so I'm not trying to get into it with you. We see eye to eye on a lot stuff in the current cancel culture and IdPol environment, so it would be a shame if you're the type to suddenly turn around and try to stifle conversation on something as innocuous and trivial as game consoles, just because it differs from your opinions.

So I'll stop there, cheers.
You’re right. I’ll walk that one back. Reminded me of this meme, lol.
mICaWEk.jpg

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Those two games were just as much PS5 games as they were PS4 games. I bought and played those PS5 games on my PS5 so I count them as PS5 games.
Then count TLOU remaster as a PS4 game.

Whats next GTA4 was a PS4 game? Cross gen Far Cry 4? AC4 Black Flags? BF4? All got PS4 SKUs.

Last edited:
Two of those are PS4 games though. They should be counted in the last 1.5 years of the PS4, not the first 1.5 years of the
That's dumb. That means Halo Infinite and Forza Horizon 5 aren't Series games? Has Xbox Series had ANY games yet by this reasoning?

Forbidden West is stunning on PS5. It's absolutely a PS5 game. Same with Miles Morales and Gran Turismo 7. They feel just as next-gen, if not more, than games like Returnal, Deathloop, etc.

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
As long as GTA 6 and any Naughty Dog single player game is not cross gen then I’ll put up with it

CosmicComet

The point is if we start counting cross-gen and remasters then the argument that the PS4's first two years being better than the PS5's first two years thus far gets even stronger.

Bloodborne >> any PS5 game to date. TLOU Remastered and GoW3 Remastered > Any PS5 game thus far.

With strictly PS5 only games counted, that library gets absolutely anemic. With PS4 only games counted, that library is at least still decent because of Bloodborne and Infamous.

Top Bottom