• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP: Star Trek - The Original Series

I've been a big fan of Star Trek for as long as I can remember but it was always the movies and TNG and everything following that.

I still have yet to see most episodes of the original series and I'm finally been watching them during the nightly Star Trek Marathon where they play the original, TNG, DS9, Voyager and Enterprise back to back everyday.

With the exception of the original series and Deep Space Nine, I've seen most of the episodes of the other Star Trek spinoffs.

I will say that the original series does not hold up that well due to how campy and the budget was back then. But I love William Shatner and the rest of the cast so much.

I was surprised that I actually enjoyed the episode with Gary Seven. Despite the regular Star Trek cast not getting much view time, I actually really enjoyed the whole story with that. I actually like Gary Seven himself and his shapeshifting cat.

As I'm watching it I realize that I have seen some episodes before and I just didn't remember it. The episode with Daystrum and the M5 computer I'm pretty sure I've seen it before but it's so relevant even today.

I'm looking forward to catching most of the episodes on TV so I can finally say I've seen most of the original despite me being a fan because of how much I love to spin-offs.

Top Bottom