• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '17 PS4 Online league interest thread: Tyronne McKay Memorial edition

brentech

If you even start to rename something and decide to back out by pressing circle, it just renamed and uploads. I have a could planets that are named with part of a word or whatever. They need to fix that part of the ui control.

DJ Bowser

I missed so much while I didn't have access to my account!

Soka's retirement will hopefully be like Favre's first or second. ilu, fam.

Planet Jimmy Harbs sounds like a glorious system.

brentech

Was on this planet that had no life at all, but was just a shit ton of gold ore and some other exotic mineral. If it didn't take forever or mine, I'd be rich as fuck

Somnia

I'm really loving No Man's Sky so far. I restarted last night as apparently people are saying there's some bug with the pre-order ship if you redeem it right away, but I only had about 30 minutes in at that point.

I was going to wait for the PC version on Friday, but it plays and looks great on PC so I'm happy. Unless the mod community is huge on PC then I may double dip.

Mrbob

Waiting for No Mans Sky release on Steam.

Also, EU doto is dead. I'm pretty sure I'm better than those guys and I haven't played in a year.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
That is my ultimate goal in this game.

Edit: Going to start naming stuff after Madden league members. Hopefully you guys find them.

I imagine a dead, mostly barren moon named after me. Would be completely barren, but I did win one game.

Why isn't it Friday yet.

Near the end of uc4 why doesn't nate
throw down his rope to sully and elena, then pull them up instead of acting like there was no other way but to go alone?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Near the end of uc4 why doesn't nate
throw down his rope to sully and elena, then pull them up instead of acting like there was no other way but to go alone?

You might be looking past what could be expected of a summer blockbuster-esque action game.

Its like asking why Nathan can make superhero jumps from mountain to mountain without falling.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
OH MY GOD EG

MOTHER FUCKING EG DA GAWDS

AWEJRKAWEIJKLAHWR

giphy.gif

Top Bottom