• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '17 PS4 Online league interest thread: Tyronne McKay Memorial edition

Somnia

aJVOqn9.gif

DJ Bowser

I like to think my career path has mirrored Scott Hall's.

I went from pro wrestler to alcoholic.

Only in America!

Also, God bless Dota, God bless America?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
EHome had no shit after the first game. You don't come back from that.

They need to go back to the kunkka strats.

brentech

jesus christ, this W10 Anniversary update is like a fucking virus. Half of the time it locks up when I click my start menu....or anything.
After finding out W10 was the reason I replaced all my god damn parts, I'm really contemplating just downgrading. Had to restore back to before the anniversary update. What a piece of shit.

giphy.gif

Somnia

It's weird how the Win10 Update is affecting some people and not others. Like I've had 0 issues so far with it. Yet my buddy here at work had a ton of issues.

brentech

Jumping to the 2022 season in OOTP. You staying for the ride FMT?
God damn NL won the world series again, and it was the CPU Pirates. so pissed

Last night, I discovered the gun game in CS GO is pretty damn fun. We should see if we can get a bunch of us together for some of those, it might be a lot of great fuckery

brentech

Watched Hard Knocks last night. The Rams might be awarded with the least likable coaches in the NFL.
That guy probably brought the girl there just so he could piece the fuck out.

Watched Hard Knocks last night. The Rams might be awarded with the least likable coaches in the NFL.

It was absolutely comical how Jeff Fisher is saying "I'm not going 7-9" and then proceeds to blame players trying to get laid as the reasons his teams are perpetually mediocre.

You can tell it's getting to him

The entire beginning was so cringey too. I've never watched hard knocks before... are they all like that?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Last night, I discovered the gun game in CS GO is pretty damn fun. We should see if we can get a bunch of us together for some of those, it might be a lot of great fuckery

I used to play a ton of that in source. I like the custom server ones way better than the official playlist in GO.

the only source game i want to play is half life.... the greatest FPS of all time. infact, i think i'll reinstall it now and plug in the ol xbox one controller to re-live the memories!

just thinking about ravenholm.... that is horror done right!

Man I'm totally gonna get picked for the all star game I can feel it in my bones

Also rors said my pharah waifu avy is awful what a jerk :(

brentech

Any of you buying NMS on PC as soon as it's available?
Just waiting to make sure it isn't any worse off than PS4 - then PC is probably the only way I'll play it.

brentech

Thinking about it, this doesn't help though:

http://www.thejimquisition.com/no-mans-sky-review/

Though I never really understood the hype consider Hello Games claim to fame is the Joe Danger franchise.

I've already been playing the game, so Joe Schmo's review doesn't really mean shit to me unless it's about PC performance. Game isn't what everyone hyped in their own mind, who could have guessed.
edit: basically was asking to find out if anyone would be able to give a good idea of how the game ran from this group right away

Mrbob

I've already been playing the game, so Joe Schmo's review doesn't really mean shit to me unless it's about PC performance. Game isn't what everyone hyped in their own mind, who could have guessed.
edit: basically was asking to find out if anyone would be able to give a good idea of how the game ran from this group right away

I'll probably still buy it. Jim gave Earth Defense Force a 3/10 and thats just wrong.

I won't have the PS4 version to compare it too but it shouldn't be worse. There is no preload for PC version either.

You in for next season of GOBL?

if you don't have an issue with my current participation then i will! i will try to logon more since im off for the next 7 weeks... it's just there isn't much for me to do :/

It's almost adorable that you think FMT will finally grow a spine.

1. i alone do not decide who is in the league!
2. as it stands right now, even if i wanted to replace DM we have no one to replace him with!

Top Bottom