• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March 2014 NPD (U.S. Hardware) Predictions - Closes April 14th

Atlas157

384f120b035e81f41cf9dc4dc24be333-ps4-the-circle-of-life.gif

SRTtoZ

Gafs going down...

Honestly now thinking about it it makes sense. We havent had word from MS in a while about hardware or TF sales, and while TF did well, it didnt do the numbers they thought it would. Heck they gave it away with every Xbox one...

Gestault

Packed in game numbers always seem disingenuous (even though it's clear that the inclusion of the game probably led to the total sale).

I was under the impression that wouldn't effect the game figures we're seeing here. This should be single-unit boxed sku sales, right?

Chobel

PS4 versions had bigger sales in almost all games (Not lego movie though) So Titanfall must have sold fucking a lot.

Road

OT: Autopager for neogaf isn't working for me anymore (Chrome+Firefox). Is it only me or something changed in GAF and/or Autopager?

It's working for me.

Try another rule. Disable all other extensions. Reinstall Autopager. Delete Autopager folder in your profile. etc.

come one, PS4 is $100 less than the ONE, expecting that ONE sell more with that price tag is complicated

But it wasn't...every retailer had the ft bundle at $450. Some even threw in a year of xbl. Making it effectively cheaper than the ps4 for a console game and online service.

Like the monthly jobs report from BLS that is annually revised, I'll be waiting for a revision (and apology) from NPD for this month's hardware numbers. I find it unfathomable that MSFT would move less hardware than its competitors given Titanfall and market penetration.

Anyone else pleased both are doing great ? Was getting pissed off at the "consoles are finished" articles.

Also big up Sucker Punch, my first Infamous game and really enjoyed it, congrats on the success.

A Kinect less SKU should be cheaper than $399, more like $349.
Ok well then $349. It would help MS with marketing anyway but I still think every action up to this point leads me to believe kinect won't be a necessity with the system after E3.

Phil will also cement himself as the face of change this E3 by admitting some past mistakes. Don't expect a bow though!

Top Bottom