• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Tennis ACES |OT| Definitely a Port

NickFire

Hell yeah
We recently picked this up, and I have to say it is a big hit in my house. I was very apprehensive at paying full price for a year old themed sports game like this, but it plays so well I have no regrets at all. It has that Mario Kart fun factor for local multiplayer at least.

Last edited:

Mista

Banned
We recently picked this up, and I have to say it is a big hit in my house. I was very apprehensive at paying full price for a year old themed sports game like this, but it plays so well I have no regrets at all. It has that Mario Kart fun factor for local multiplayer at least.
True that. I used to be Top 50 WW

Grinchy

Banned
I hopped back on this a week ago or so to play Doubles online. I was pretty surprised by how many people were actually playing. It could take some time to find a match here and there, but for the most part, it was way better than what Doubles used to be before they added the championship mode. I just wish there weren't any slow courts.

Mista

Banned
I hopped back on this a week ago or so to play Doubles online. I was pretty surprised by how many people were actually playing. It could take some time to find a match here and there, but for the most part, it was way better than what Doubles used to be before they added the championship mode. I just wish there weren't any slow courts.
Speaking of that. I haven’t tried doubles ever. Is it with the standard rules or just a normal tennis with no power shots and all that

Grinchy

Banned
Great. I’ll try it tomorrow then
Hopefully I get matches faster
I'd be surprised if it's faster than solos. My brother and I got really addicted to Doubles back when it came out so we are used to waiting for matches haha

Top Bottom