• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: Week 37, 2013 (Sep 09 - Sep 15)

I think that was one of the few predictions that seemed pretty crazy even back then. Other than that he used to be spot-on quite a few times though.

It was way out there and very unlikely, but i can conceivably see how one would reach such a pessimistic conclusion.

Good news, Nintendo! P&DZ already entered Comgnet, top 20, with 32pt. The game's out on December 12th.
Bad news, Nintendo! WWHD is still outside of top 20. The game's out on September, 26th, in two days.
Did preorders just open for P&DZ?

Yeah WW HD will flop we all know that. And yet people want Nintendo to do a HD MM, lulz. Though I hope WW fares much better in NA...that's where the main market for console Zelda has always been.

Chris1964

Sales-Age Genius
On the other hand he was extremely accurate about the Wii U once the initial launch rush died down.

He didn't say only that, it was followed by something like "Nintendo wouldn't have a problem to revover from a potential Wii U slow start". I remember it because I disagreed with him for this scenario. Not so accurate in the end.

What are people's thoughts on Taiko Drum Master's prospects? I don't know much about the series, but just looking at its sales history it seems to be something that sells well on a well-selling platform rather than a title that will make a platform sell well.

What are people's thoughts on Taiko Drum Master's prospects? I don't know much about the series, but just looking at its sales history it seems to be something that sells well on a well-selling platform rather than a title that will make a platform sell well.

Not sure at all with this one, is it compatable with Wii drums or does it need new ones? If it is and the new bundles do kickstart the wii u i could see it doing quite good

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Not sure at all with this one, is it compatable with Wii drums or does it need new ones? If it is and the new bundles do kickstart the wii u i could see it doing quite good

Yes it is- in addition to the drum bundle they are selling a stand alone version.

As far as its prospects...I dunno. There is definitely a lot of interest in the series as evidenced by the continued sales of the latest Wii version. If Nintendo can get a decent amount of Wii owners to jump on starting October 31st I could see it doing well.

The series recently regained a lot of traction (with the recent Wii and 3DS entries) after slowing down for a while. It's a real wildcard because of the WiiU's poor sales, but it's being positioned at the right time - and maybe it'll be attractive to the NSMB/Nintendoland/Pikmin audience, but it's really hard to say.

DaBoss

Guess its official the 2ds isn't coming to Japan anytime soon

My bets are on next (fiscal) year.

Yea, that's what I think too.

Bruno MB

Taiko no Tatsujin is practically the only third-party franchise guaranteed to sell well on Wii U.

In the unlikely scenario that even Taiko no Tatsujin: Wii U Version fails to perform well, I guess it will be time for Nintendo to give up on their current home console.

L~A

Did preorders just open for P&DZ?

Yeah WW HD will flop we all know that. And yet people want Nintendo to do a HD MM, lulz. Though I hope WW fares much better in NA...that's where the main market for console Zelda has always been.

That's hardly surprising. 3D Zelda never did really hot in Japan (with the exception of OoT, for some reason). Besides, TWW had a pretty bad reputation there, especially with the horrid Triforce Quest which was apparently even worse in the JP version. The fact that Nintendo didn't even have a TWWHD bundle is proof that even Nintendo knows it won't be a system-seller in Japan.

And if people want a MM (HD) remake, it's because it's one of the most beloved game of the series, not because TWWHD might or might not flop in Japan.

Quite surprised by the numbers for Puzzle & Dragons Z... maybe the combo with Pokémon will be rather explosive, as they target the same market. It's gonne be interesting, and a huge success would quiet all the "bow to your mobile overlords" analysts and such claiming traditional consoles are dying.

Now to see how P&D Z will perform.

Kid Ying

It depends.

Taiko is the type of game that families play together. They play those games on arcades and want to take them to their home. So it's a game that almost sell itself just by brand.

The problem is if Nintendo still got the family part of the equation. I think releasing Wiiu party is a step in the right direction to get more games like Taiko and Go! Vacation. If Party manages to get some of those people on board, Taiko absolutely has a chance to step even further on that public. That bundle is another step in the right direction. Everything is fair to get those people back.

But Taiko is a strange beast. On PS2 the first ones sold a lot, where the last ones sold like utter crap. On Wii, all of them sold rather well, so who knows. Maybe the public for it is already there, buying the last taiko to play on their Wiiu. Maybe not. We will see.

LOCK

That's hardly surprising. 3D Zelda never did really hot in Japan (with the exception of OoT, for some reason). Besides, TWW had a pretty bad reputation there, especially with the horrid Triforce Quest which was apparently even worse in the JP version. The fact that Nintendo didn't even have a TWWHD bundle is proof that even Nintendo knows it won't be a system-seller in Japan.

And if people want a MM (HD) remake, it's because it's one of the most beloved game of the series, not because TWWHD might or might not flop in Japan.

Quite surprised by the numbers for Puzzle & Dragons Z... maybe the combo with Pokémon will be rather explosive, as they target the same market. It's gonne be interesting, and a huge success would quiet all the "bow to your mobile overlords" analysts and such claiming traditional consoles are dying.

Now to see how P&D Z will perform.
Great post. I feel console Zelda is sadly dead in Japan... :(

Bruno MB

Famicom Mini: Zelda II - The Adventure of Link is currently the The Legend of Zelda title with the lowest first week sales. I want to think that The Wind Waker HD will at least do better but who knows.

List ordered by first week sales:

Code:
[N64] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Nintendo) {1998.11.21} - 386.234 / 1.147.068
[NDS] The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (Nintendo) {2009.12.23} - 320.940 / 740.109
[N64] The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (Nintendo) {2000.04.27} - 314.044 / 601.539
[NDS] The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (Nintendo) {2007.06.23} - 288.282 / 902.386
[GCN] The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (Nintendo) {2002.12.13} - 287.346 / 742.609
[WII] The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Nintendo) {2011.11.23} - 194.894 / 337.452
[NGB] The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages (Nintendo) {2001.02.27} - 191.802 / 373.361
[NGB] The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons (Nintendo) {2001.02.27} - 190.029 / 372.693
[3DS] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (Nintendo) {2011.06.16} - 182.998 / 586.505
[WII] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Nintendo) {2006.12.02} - 145.068 / 554.109
[GBA] The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap (Nintendo) {2004.11.04} - 92.882 / 235.400
[GBA] The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past + Four Swords (Nintendo) {2003.03.14} - 84.107 / 293.989
[GCN] The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords (Nintendo) {2004.03.18} - 54.782 / 127.399
[NGB] The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX (Nintendo) {1998.12.12} - 49.513 / 314.224
[GBA] Famicom Mini: The Legend of Zelda (Nintendo) {2004.02.14} - 36.861 / 217.901
[GBA] Famicom Mini: Zelda II - The Adventure of Link (Nintendo) {2004.08.10} - 35.335 / 141.826

Unknown first week sales:

Code:
[NFC] The Legend of Zelda (Nintendo) {1986.02.21} - ? / 1.690.000
[NFC] Zelda II: The Adventure of Link (Nintendo) {1987.01.14} - ? / 1.610.000
[SFC] The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (Nintendo) {1991.11.21} - ? / 1.160.000
[NGB] The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Nintendo) {1993.06.06} - ? / 540.000

zroid

Banned
sörine;83476069 said:
The handheld games still do well, although Spirit Tracks was overshipped.

I wonder if A Link Between Worlds can pull a Luigi's Mansion 2 and do a million?

Hmmmmm LBW's performance will be very telling for the future of the series. It certainly looks to be the best original handheld Zelda in a long-ass time, so if they have any interest whatsoever in Zelda anymore, this will be the title to prove it.

I wish LBW would have come out this holiday although MH and Pokemon probably would have made things worse for it. But yes if Zelda can't find a way at least above 700k with this title it's time for a huge change. With Luigi's Mansion and Fire Emblem doing so well, it's insane that Fire Emblem is now a bigger series than console zelda

Taking Bruno's info and resorting by date for console Zeldas certainly seems to indicate some manner of decline:
Code:
[N64] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Nintendo) 		1998.11.21 	386.234		1.147.068
[N64] The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (Nintendo) 		2000.04.27	314.044		601.539
[GCN] The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (Nintendo) 		2002.12.13	287.346		742.609
[GCN] The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords (Nintendo) 		2004.03.18	54.782		127.399
[WII] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Nintendo) 	2006.12.02 	145.068		554.109
[WII] The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Nintendo) 		2011.11.23 	194.894		337.452

Could someone refresh me, it's 1pt = 1 pre-order for Comgnet? I.e. across their stores they have sold less than 30 pre-orders for WW HD?
I know we don't take them as necessarily indicative; but it certainly doesn't lend confidence.

DaBoss

sörine;83476069 said:
The handheld games still do well, although Spirit Tracks was overshipped.

I wonder if A Link Between Worlds can pull a Luigi's Mansion 2 and do a million?

People have suggested that overhead/2D Zelda is more popular in Japan.

I wish LBW would have come out this holiday although MH and Pokemon probably would have made things worse for it. But yes if Zelda can't find a way at least above 700k with this title it's time for a huge change. With Luigi's Mansion and Fire Emblem doing so well, it's insane that Fire Emblem is now a bigger series than console zelda

A bit of a stretch to say FE is bigger than console Zelda now since it was only the recent entry in FE that outsold the recent entry in Zelda, and the latter did need WM+.

wrowa

Considering where all nintendo's other staple series went they really screwed the pooch with zelda over the last decade

Skyward Sword was badly conceived, period. Internationally speaking, Twilight Princess was one of the most successful Zelda releases of all time. Releasing it together with the Wii benefitted the game greatly everyhwere -- except in Japan, where it failed to sell as good as its predecessor, but still sold a solid amount of copies.

However, Phantom Hourglass's success in Japan apparently lead Nintendo to believe that a "cartoon Zelda" is more appealing to the Japanese market than a "realistic Zelda". At the same time they knew farely well that it's the other way around in the rest of the world. Skyward Sword was born. It reflects Nintendo trying to combine Wind Waker's/PH's comic look with the more realistic approach of Twilight Princess. A style that was supposed to appeal to both east and west, to children and grown-ups alike.

Suffice to say that this failed. Instead it's a style that's largely not regarded as appealing by most people on either side of the world. Skyward Sword is kinda similar to Majora's Mask in regards to its sales: It followed one of the most successful games in the series .. and somehow ends up to become one of the least successful entries. It's worse this time around though, since SS was in development for an eternity.

Zelda is probably the one series where Nintendo should, for a change, stop making weird experiments and just listen to the criticism of the fans instead. I loved Skyward Sword, both its gameplay and its looks, but it's easy to see that it's not the game most people actually wanted. In the worst case, it might be a good idea to disregard the Japanese side of things entirely for this series. Twilight Princess managed to sell 8m worldwide, eventhough it just sold 500k in Japan, after all.

I wonder if that's even true. Both Minish Cap and A Link to the Past GBA didn't exactly set the charts on fire, despite being in 2D. I don't think it's entirely unlikely that Phantom Hourglass mainly benefitted from the immense popularity of the DS at its time. Spirit Tracks still sold well, but that was rather overshipped and sold for a few bucks a few months after release.

Link Between Worlds shouldn't have a hard time out-selling Skyward Sword, though. It will definitely benefit from being on a plattform that's not already kinda dead at the time of its release.

sörine

Banned
I bet that's likely, similar to sidescrolling Mario. Ocarina of Time 3D still did really well though and it launched during the 3DS dead zone, so I don't know if the problem is really 2D versus 3D?

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
I think with the Wii U this holiday my main concern would be "Is this compelling enough to forgo either buying a 3DS with 3+ games or (if you have a 3DS already) getting 6+ 3DS games?"

The system is a pretty significant investment and there's a lot of great 3DS content out there.

---

Since cross-gen games are a popular topic here, Kojima has illuminated some of the differences (and also the lack thereof) between the current-gen and next-gen versions of MGSV:

Game Informer said:
What is the main difference between the current- and next-generation versions of the game?

This game has been in development on multiple platforms for multiple generations, so it isn’t easy to say “This is a better option”. One thing is Metal Gear Solid V was originally in development for the current generation, that’s the whole reason we created the Fox Engine. So given that it’s open world, it was currently being made for current generation. If you look at each of the separate elements, it might look a bit more suited for current gen than next gen. For current gen, we are aiming for 30 frames-per-second while with next gen we’re aiming at 60 frames-per-second. Of course the next generation textures, resolution, lighting, and shadows look much better, but gameplay-wise as a game we are not making that many differences. If you look only at the missions, current gen and next gen won’t have that many differences other than the way they look. Now behind these missions there are several other big elements, outlets, or platforms that enrich the whole experience and that is only possible with next gen, so I might have to recommend playing on next gen because of the wider opportunities there are behind all of the game missions.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/featu...-the-challenge-of-creating-an-open-world.aspx

L~A

Skyward Sword was badly conceived, period. Internationally speaking, Twilight Princess was one of the most successful Zelda releases of all time. Releasing it together with the Wii benefitted the game greatly everyhwere -- except in Japan, where it failed to sell as good as its predecessor, but still sold a solid amount of copies.

However, Phantom Hourglass's success in Japan apparently lead Nintendo to believe that a "cartoon Zelda" is more appealing to the Japanese market than a "realistic Zelda". At the same time they knew farely well that it's the other way around in the rest of the world. Skyward Sword was born. It reflects Nintendo trying to combine Wind Waker's/PH's comic look with the more realistic approach of Twilight Princess. A style that was supposed to appeal to both east and west, to children and grown-ups alike.

Suffice to say that this failed. Instead it's a style that's largely not regarded as appealing by most people on either side of the world. Skyward Sword is kinda similar to Majora's Mask in regards to its sales: It followed one of the most successful games in the series .. and somehow ends up to become one of the least successful entries. It's worse this time around though, since SS was in development for an eternity.

Zelda is probably the one series where Nintendo should, for a change, stop making weird experiments and just listen to the criticism of the fans instead. I loved Skyward Sword, both its gameplay and its looks, but it's easy to see that it's not the game most people actually wanted. In the worst case, it might be a good idea to disregard the Japanese side of things entirely for this series. Twilight Princess managed to sell 8m worldwide, eventhough it just sold 500k in Japan, after all.

I wonder if that's even true. Both Minish Cap and A Link to the Past GBA didn't exactly set the charts on fire, despite being in 2D. I don't think it's entirely unlikely that Phantom Hourglass mainly benefitted from the immense popularity of the DS at its time. Spirit Tracks still sold well, but that was rather overshipped and sold for a few bucks a few months after release.

Link Between Worlds shouldn't have a hard time out-selling Skyward Sword, though. It will definitely benefit from being on a plattform that's not already kinda dead at the time of its release.

While your analysis about TP/SS raises some good points (though I disagree about SS artstylme), you also forgot to mention one of the most important reason for SS great-but-still-rather-lukewarm sales : it was released very late in the Wii life-cycle, at a time where the console popularity was plummeting (especially among "core" gamers, the main target for Zelda games). That really had a huge impact, because by that time, third-party support had pretty much non-existent for months, and Nintendo output wasn't hot either (especially in Japan).

Besides, one other thing you forgot to take into account : WiiMotion Plus. Any game that required an add-on to be purchased separately will ALWAYS have some trouble selling. And no, not everybody bought one before thanks to Wii Sports, as it rose to n°1 on Amazon best-sellers on Christmas day (FR).

Problem with Zelda is similar to 3D Mario : differences in taste between Japan and the West.

And about the Zelda experiments and what Zelda fans want...

- Zelda fans wanted dark/mature Zelda with realistic graphics and lots of dungeons > TP
- Zelda fans wanted some RPG elements back in the game, more customisation, more stuff between dungeons > SS
- Zelda fans wanted a sequel to ALTTP, a top-down Zelda like the traditional 2D Zelda : > ALBW.

Yet, you'll find fans complaining about all games anyway. Listening to Zelda fans criticism is all good, but the Zelda fanbase tastes are so diverse, Aonuma and co can't possibly make something that'll please everyone... which is probably one of the biggest challenges the Zelda series is facing at the moment.

Focus on the West? Japan? 3D? 2D? Open-world? Lots of RPG elements? Less Puzzles? Whatever they do, they won't be able to please anyone.

Ooops. my bad, didn't want to derail this thread. I got a little carried away :)

About The Wind Waker HD, it sure doesn't look good in Japan... then again, that's hardly surprising. Most Wii U projects don't look good in Japan at the moment.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Here's what Wonderflick looks like on PS4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V75VQc1dyrE

I imagine the Xbox One/PS3/WiiU/Vita versions don't look overly different.

Basically it looks like the same game as the mobile title gameplay/content wise, but with notably better graphics.

It looks like you might move around the battle command board with a cursor though instead of the titular flicking.

Well, the Vita and Wii U might have flicking obviously.

To put it in another way it may be argued that in recent years in Kapan handheld Zeldas have been performing better than their counterparts on home consoles, in fact Ocarina of time on 3DS fared quite fine for all I know.

Taiko no Tatsujin is practically the only third-party franchise guaranteed to sell well on Wii U.

In the unlikely scenario that even Taiko no Tatsujin: Wii U Version fails to perform well, I guess it will be time for Nintendo to give up on their current home console.

Agreed. Its success would be a non-event, but its failure would have deep implications for the health of the console.

Could someone refresh me, it's 1pt = 1 pre-order for Comgnet? I.e. across their stores they have sold less than 30 pre-orders for WW HD?
I know we don't take them as necessarily indicative; but it certainly doesn't lend confidence.

Yes, all "pts" are equal to the combined sales or preorders across their 16 stores.

Comgnet's strength is that it indicates early, general purchasing trends in Japan. For example, Monster Hunter 4 having a massive amount of preorders suggests that it will launch to much fanfare and break 2013 sales records.

Wind Waker HD not even charting on the top-20 preorder rankings two days from release hints at a lukewarm-at-best opening week.

But when we're looking at opening-week sales rankings, Tsutaya is a much more accurate barometer. While Comgnet has 16 stores in one prefecture, Tsutaya is an online retailer with 613 retail stores (that sell new games) all across Japan.

Yes, all "pts" are equal to the combined sales or preorders across their 16 stores.

Comgnet's strength is that it indicates early, general purchasing trends in Japan. For example, Monster Hunter 4 having a massive amount of preorders suggests that it will launch to much fanfare and break 2013 sales records.

Wind Waker HD not even charting on the top-20 preorder rankings two days from release hints at a lukewarm-at-best opening week.

But when we're looking at opening-week sales rankings, Tsutaya is a much more accurate barometer. While Comgnet has 16 stores in one prefecture, Tsutaya is an online retailer with 613 retail stores (that sell new games) all across Japan.
Thanks, Aquamarine. :)
So the new Wii U bundles are a good desperation tactic, yes? I can see a lot of families seeing the value in them.
How well does "adding value" work traditionally in terms of increasing product/console sales? Do we have any examples to draw from, particularly in the Japanese market.

BlackJace

Thanks, Aquamarine. :)How well does "adding value" work traditionally in terms of increasing product/console sales? Do we have any examples to draw from, particularly in the Japanese market.

I don't know, I was kind of asking around for opinions. I'm not quite sure if it's a regional factor in changing momentum. I figured that attractive bundles are attractive to all audiences, western or Japanese.

If I can make a guess, party games seem to do partially well in Japan, so maybe Wii Party U and Wii Sports Club can draw attention.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
It's kind of hard to tell how value adds impact sales because almost every platform has them in the holidays after launch.

Oregano

Just watched the trailer for Bravely Default For the Sequel and I was wondering what expectations are like for it? It's a rerelease of a popular game and seems to make the improvements people wanted but it is available as DLC(right?) and is releasing at a busy time.

Would 60K be a really good result or a disappointment?

B.O.O.M

So the new Wii U bundles are a good desperation tactic, yes? I can see a lot of families seeing the value in them.

Absolutely. It remains to be seen how well it will boost the sales but it's a step in the right direction. These bundles should help a lot during holiday season too I reckon

zroid

Banned
Just watched the trailer for Bravely Default For the Sequel and I was wondering what expectations are like for it? It's a rerelease of a popular game and seems to make the improvements people wanted but it is available as DLC(right?) and is releasing at a busy time.

yeah I don't think the retail version will move mountains or anything. The DLC will probably perform okay. Squenix probably have very little expectation for retail sales of FTS in Japan.

Releases of International versions of Final Fantasy games used to do between 5 to 15% of the original release. If we consider For the Sequel to be similar to an International release 60k would be quite high.

Oregano

Releases of International versions of Final Fantasy games used to do between 5 to 15% of the original release. If we consider For the Sequel to be similar to an International release 60k would be quite high.

True, it would be over 20% if it sold that much. I was thinking word of mouth and the fact that it started from a lower point might help. It will be interesting to see how the sequel does.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
I'm very, very interested in seeing FTS's sales, seriously. Even more considering how crowded the day it releases on 3DS.

Chris1964

Sales-Age Genius
new releases {2013.09.26}

[3DS] Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist - Dairiou no Hihou # <ACT> (Bandai Namco Games) (¥5.980)
[3DS] Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist - Dairiou no Hihou [Wang Agency Selection Box] <ACT> (Bandai Namco Games) (¥7.980)
[3DS] Disney Epic Mickey: The Power of Illusion <ACT> (Spike Chunsoft) (¥5.040)
[3DS] Gardening Mama: Mama to Mori no Nakama Tachi <ACT> (Office Create) (¥5.040)
[3DS] Tetsudou Nippon! Rosen Tabi: Nagaragawa Tetsudou Hen <SLG> (Sonic Powered) (¥6.090)

[PSV] The Legend Of Heroes: Sen no Kiseki # <RPG> (Nihon Falcom) (¥7.140)
[PSV] The Legend Of Heroes: Sen no Kiseki [Limited Drama CD Bundle] <RPG> (Nihon Falcom) (¥8.190)
[PSV] Warriors Orochi 3: Ultimate <ACT> (Koei Tecmo) (¥6.090)
[PSV] Romance of the Three Kingdoms 12 with Power-Up Kit <SLG> (Koei Tecmo) (¥9.240)
[PSV] Rui wa Tomo o Yobu # <ADV> (5pb.) (¥7.140)
[PSV] Rui wa Tomo o Yobu [Limited Edition] <ADV> (5pb.) (¥9.240)
[PSV] Koshoku Meikyuu Rondo: La Roue de Fortune # <ADV> (Yeti) (¥6.090)
[PSV] Koshoku Meikyuu Rondo: La Roue de Fortune [Limited Edition] <ADV> (Yeti) (¥8.190)
[PSV] DJ Max Technika Tune (Best Hit Selection) <ACT> (CyberFront) (¥3.675)

[NDS] Tokimeki Memorial: Girl's Side - Triple Pack <SLG> (Konami) (¥5.800)

[PSP] Starry Sky: After Winter Portable # <ADV> (Honeybee) (¥3.129)
[PSP] Starry Sky: After Winter Portable [Limited Edition] <ADV> (Honeybee) (¥5.019)
[PSP] Starry Sky: After Winter Portable - Twin Pack <ADV> (Honeybee) (¥6.090)
[PSP] Hyaku Monogataru: Kaidan Romance # <ADV> (QuinRose) (¥6.300)
[PSP] Hyaku Monogataru: Kaidan Romance [Deluxe Edition] <ADV> (QuinRose) (¥8.925)
[PSP] Oumagatoki & Tasogaredoki: Twin Pack <ADV> (QuinRose) (¥8.925)
[PSP] Meiji Toukyou Renka # <ADV> (Broccoli) (¥6.090)
[PSP] Meiji Toukyou Renka [Limited Edition Box] <ADV> (Broccoli) (¥9.240)

[WIU] The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD <ADV> (Nintendo) (¥5.985)
[WIU] Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two <ACT> (Spike Chunsoft) (¥6.090)
[WIU] Romance of the Three Kingdoms 12 with Power-Up Kit <SLG> (Koei Tecmo) (¥10.290)
[WIU] Dragon Quest X: Rise of the Five Tribes Online (Bargain Edition) <RPG> (Square Enix) (¥3.990)

[WII] Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two <ACT> (Spike Chunsoft) (¥5.040)
[WII] Dragon Quest X: Rise of the Five Tribes Online (Bargain Edition) <RPG> (Square Enix) (¥3.990)

[PS3] The Legend Of Heroes: Sen no Kiseki # <RPG> (Nihon Falcom) (¥8.190)
[PS3] The Legend Of Heroes: Sen no Kiseki [Limited Drama CD Bundle] <RPG> (Nihon Falcom) (¥9.240)
[PS3] Armored Core: Verdict Day <ACT> (From Software) (¥6.800)
[PS3] My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute. Happy End # <ADV> (Bandai Namco Games) (¥7.480)
[PS3] My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute. Happy End [HD Comp! Box] <ADV> (Bandai Namco Games) (¥10.980)
[PS3] Warriors Orochi 3: Ultimate # <ACT> (Koei Tecmo) (¥6.615)
[PS3] Warriors Orochi 3: Ultimate [Premium Box] <ACT> (Koei Tecmo) (¥9.765)
[PS3] Romance of the Three Kingdoms 12 with Power-Up Kit <SLG> (Koei Tecmo) (¥10.290)
[PS3] Rui wa Tomo o Yobu # <ADV> (5pb.) (¥7.140)
[PS3] Rui wa Tomo o Yobu [Limited Edition] <ADV> (5pb.) (¥9.240)
[PS3] Eiyuu Senki # <ADV> (5pb.) (¥7.140)
[PS3] Eiyuu Senki [Limited Edition] <ADV> (5pb.) (¥9.870)
[PS3] Arcadias no Ikusahime <RPG> (Nippon Ichi Software) (¥7.140)
[PS3] Painkiller: Hell & Damnation <ACT> (Intergrow) (¥7.140)
[PS3] Shutsugeki!! Otometachi no Senjou 2: Yuukoku o Kakeru Koujo no Tsubasa (SystemSoft Selection) <SLG> (SystemSoft Alpha) (¥3.990)

[360] Armored Core: Verdict Day <ACT> (From Software) (¥6.800)
[360] Painkiller: Hell & Damnation <ACT> (Intergrow) (¥7.140)

12./14. [3DS] Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon <ACT> (Nintendo) {2013.03.20} (¥4.800) - 5.352 / 896.600 (-11%)

Should be around ~930k by the time December comes around and with the holiday boost it should hopefully reach 1M.

49/57 3DS Super Mario 3D Land Nintendo 11/11/03 1,347 1,870,271

Also happy to see this still selling.

Kid Ying

I think Nintendo is publishing Disney Infinity in Japan, as they did with Epic Mickey and Epic Mickey 2.
Disney infinity is being published by bandai namco and epic mickey 2 is being published by spike chunsoft.

Zelda and Mickey will release tomorrow, so we will know at least their ratios in a day.

Top Bottom