• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Arcadia-

Banned
Hello,

Post-election gloating.

It's going to happen - people are understandably invested in their guy, some bold claims have been made etc. So people are going to be letting off steam and rubbing it in people's faces.

So does GAF have a gameplan?

Let it happen organically - only step in when stuff crosses a line?
Dedicate a thread for it to let people get it out of their system but contain it?
Go full 'extreme prejudice' and throw ban hammers in all directions?

Inquisitively yours,

SC

I just feel like people should control themselves, versus needing a gameplan.

I’m sure if anything crosses the line into astroturfing, trolling, derails, meltdowns, etc., it will be dealt with as normal.

You can celebrate, tease, and have fun without knocking Gaf off it’s axis.

It's been 5 days and -Arcadia- -Arcadia- still hasn't noticed. Either that or she's totally down.

nMZAImA.jpg

I don't think I'll do much gloating if Trump wins but I'll be happy. Hopefully him winning again will totally end people's belief in the scientific accuracy of polling data. But probably not I'm starting to get this idea that the Democrat party is just going to run into a wall head on until the wall gets out of their way.

Basically the Republican party would be the same way had Jeb Bush been the candidate in 2016. Trump's arrival in takeover of the Republican party has made it a party worth talking about something that can actually change and get things done. The Democrats sort of have the same thing with Bernie Sanders but because they're more dishonest than Republicans he wasn't allowed to become the head of the party. and let's be real here no matter how much you dislike Republicans Democrats are far more like snakes in the Grass at least the politicians.

If Trump wins 2020 expect the Democrats to run someone completely horrible in 2024 but I have more of a chance because who knows who that person will be against.

If Trump loses I don't expect to have a meltdown. Before Trump won I had gotten pretty used to having a lack of faith in my fellow man and it wouldn't be hard to revert back to that state. And besides I'll still have the console war to help fight.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
if Trump wins i am gloating so much. it will be fun.

if he loses, it will suck, but not be that big a deal.

however, in that event i will immediately start praying that he lives for at least 4 more years.

I actually don't know what I did to offend Richard Packer. or maybe I'm just not in on some inside joke and he's not actually offended. But I come to this thread to hang out generally not really looking to make waves. especially since you guys all seem cool there's definitely no buzz kills in here like there tend to be in the video game section.

bronk

Banned
I actually don't know what I did to offend Richard Packer. or maybe I'm just not in on some inside joke and he's not actually offended. But I come to this thread to hang out generally not really looking to make waves. especially since you guys all seem cool there's definitely no buzz kills in here like there tend to be in the video game section.
You a wordy ass mofo and easy to mess with. He jumps on that. You love TLOU2 a lil too much which is weird but he does too! Maybe you can be besties!

Also don't think too much about it. We all online fucktards.

You a wordy ass mofo and easy to mess with. He jumps on that. You love TLOU2 a lil too much which is weird but he does too! Maybe you can be besties!

Also don't think too much about it. We all online fucktards.
Actually technically I've never played even one second of The last of us 2. I started defending it based on the leaked footage because I don't like people attacking stuff based on leaks. I actually also defended the rise of Skywalker because of the leaks that came out. Then I saw the movie and hated it but at least I saw it before I decided I hated it.

bronk

Banned
Actually technically I've never played even one second of The last of us 2. I started defending it based on the leaked footage because I don't like people attacking stuff based on leaks. I actually also defended the rise of Skywalker because of the leaks that came out. Then I saw the movie and hated it but at least I saw it before I decided I hated it.
Waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit you did all that defending without playing? Bruh. Can you defend me as a good person even though you don't know me? ❤️

You growing on me. You're something else lol. Packer gonna get you if you don't step up your game.

Waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit you did all that defending without playing? Bruh. Can you defend me as a good person even though you don't know me? ❤

You growing on me. You're something else lol. Packer gonna get you if you don't step up your game.
I mean to be fair my most vigorous defenses of the game were before it even released so everyone who was in those arguments hadn't played it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom