• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

O-N-E

What are you guys doing?

i-love-it.gif

bronk

Banned
Yes, let me pay 30 bucks from a local place. Also this is the first time I've ever had dominos.
You better eat Dominos fucking correctly! 😂
All the cheap o places I always order the regular one. At the local spots it's sometimes thick sometimes thin. Not sure what my preference is. I just scarf it like a fat ass.

Nymphae

Banned
My only Dominos tip is to choose the well done option from the special instructions pulldown, I find it can be a little undercooked if I don't choose this, which likely varies from location to location. YMMV.

brap

Banned
My only Dominos tip is to choose the well done option from the special instructions pulldown, I find it can be a little undercooked if I don't choose this, which likely varies from location to location. YMMV.
Mine was kinda dark without that. Them Leafs ain't doin their jobs tbh.

papa johns is still the best trash pizza

sorry haters

(dominos good tho)

PJs was always bland af anytime I had it.

teezzy

Banned
I wanna vote for Hungry Howies as far as chains go, but idk how well established they are outside of Michigan. I know Dominos and Little Caesar's are straight outta Michigan also. Detroit has Buddy's too.

We make the best pizza. Fuck NYC and Chicago. Shit is straight bussy

brap

Banned
I wanna vote for Hungry Howies as far as chains go, but idk how well established they are outside of Michigan. I know Dominos and Little Caesar's are straight outta Michigan also. Detroit has Buddy's too.

We make the best pizza. Fuck NYC and Chicago. Shit is straight bussy
Marco's is the best imo

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
What are you guys doing? I find myself sitting in my car lagging on my phone. Bought an xboxxx from Costco that they cancelled couple hours later.
Sorry to hear about your box. I pray to the gods of tech that you acquire a new one quickly.

I was sampling some food from culinary students as a judge. Most were good or great.

One was shit.

We can't all be Einsteins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom