• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barakov

29KT2Gh.jpg

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Decorations doesn't add that much value to a property if any. Locations, age, size and aminities do. People tend to redecorate when the move into a new property anyway. All decoration if done tastefully does is make a property more presentable and perhaps sell a bit quicker.
Normally I'd agree with that. But this is beyond decoration. When I was doing the walkthrough of the property I made a mental note ("this carpet is moldy and I'm going to have to rip it up and replace it because it's a health hazard"). That's different than "I don't like this shade of flooring, but I could rip the whole thing up and replace it." The way it was, I knew it was going to cost me money and time to fix. The way it is now, whoever might eventually buy this place in the future wouldn't have to think about that at all, unless they wanted to spend money on it.

It's kinda like how when I bought this place, one of the toilets was cracked in half and completely unusable. I knew when I bought the place that I would have to spend money to buy a brand new toilet so that it would be functional. Now if I were to sell the house, the potential buyer wouldn't have that in their mental tally of things that had to be replaced or fixed. The same with like... pulling up the urine soaked carpet that was in both of the bathrooms - not so much a design choice as it was just part of making the space livable. Yeah, this house has been a constant string of those types of problems, and the reason why "moldy carpet in the bedroom" has been so far down the list that it's taken me a year to get to this point.

One of the reasons I got this house so cheap is that nobody here wants to buy a house unless it's turn key. All these motherfuckers coming up from California paying cash and offering sometimes $50k over asking price, as long as they can move in tomorrow and don't have to fuck about with hiring people to replace their flooring or fix their toilets.

The mess Asian women make of themselves with makeup/filters for photographs is pretty comical these days. You don't necessarily have to make yourself look like an anime character for men to find you attractive.
Is mostly filters. Living in China, I never trust any picture I see from a girl online. It's so fucking fake and it's so clearly obvious, but for some reason people still find it cute?

Glad my gf doesn't think the same. I hate the "cute" look.

Peggies

Gold Member
I heard that one in a documentary about gwineth paltrow marketing cult, goop.
Ah yes I remember.

It was the Jade Yoni Egg (66$) :messenger_beaming:

"Gently insert the egg into your vagina—like you would a tampon—the slightly larger side of the egg first. Work your pelvic floor—and feel the connection with your body—by squeezing and releasing the egg."

Hell, I won't insert some weird egg into my yoni! Good ol' Gwyneth...crazy twat lol

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Ah yes I remember.

It was the Jade Yoni Egg (66$) :messenger_beaming:

"Gently insert the egg into your vagina—like you would a tampon—the slightly larger side of the egg first. Work your pelvic floor—and feel the connection with your body—by squeezing and releasing the egg."

Hell, I won't insert some weird egg into my yoni! Good ol' Gwyneth...crazy twat lol

She’s a loon. A very successful loon tho, goop has turned into a cult. Watched goop labs on Netflix? I was in awe: like an alternate dimension where rational thinking didn’t exist.

And the couple selfies where she forgets to turn off the filter and makes the boyfriend look super effeminate. :messenger_tears_of_joy:
Yeaaaah

I also love when they are recording videos and you can see the face going back and forth between chubby and thin. Like the face goes out of the filter activation zone, you see a lot of it on Taobao.

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
Yep things are going the hardest part is trying to secure my scars when I sneeze or laugh to avoid eventration but I'm gaining strength quickly I can now stand for a few minutes and even endure it all without massive amounts of painkillers.
I'm starting to eat again without the need to throw up, so I'm getting stronger every day and I hope i'll be i great shape by the end of the month, I will still be at few risks but I should be better by then.

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
get this man a tag!

excellent movie btw
So it seems that your plot worked, the tag has been given to me today.So I wanted to thank you and all the moderation team, I hope I'll live up to that tag in the few steps that remains until I'll become officialy cancer-free.
But for anyone that has already played online against me, they know it is a lie ... I suck at online games.

...please be patient it seems that my humour is also in recovery...

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
Had lunch with the team for the first time since forever. I hate when one person at the table wants to stick around after everyone is done eating and the food is settled to presumably chat. Half the table just sitting there looking at each other because, I mean, we work together but we ain't got shit to talk about. It's not like we're a gang of old friends here. Let's chat while we eat, when done we pay and be out.

Anybody in here heard from DunDunDunpachi DunDunDunpachi ?

Could have swore I read a post from them like, four or five days ago.

Last edited:

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
Shame if he just up and left - seemed a good sort, and has done the community a good service with the shmup thread.

BigBooper

Howdy gang. I randomly remember this thread exists until I start ignoring it again and then randomly remember it again. All the animu did it last time, what will be next?

Dear Diary, I have a dream that I'd like to accomplish someday. I've always wanted to have a bathtub filled with body lotion that I can moisturize my entire body at the same time. I envision it having a cover to wrap over it to keep from drying out, so I can easily open it up and hop in anytime I want.

I really want to watch an action movie and eat pizza tonight. I'm thinking about The Patriot, as it's been a long time since I saw it and it's recently America's birthday.

Anyways, that's all for now diary. I love you.

feature suggestion:

a "Next/Previous Thread" button

a way to open the next thread without having to go back to the main thread hub. obviusly it makes sense if you dont want to read every thread, but it would be convenient if i could just click "next"/"previous" thread, and just automatically load the opening post/last post etc.

Last edited:

CloudNull

Banned
feature suggestion:

a "Next/Previous Thread" button

a way to open the next thread without having to go back to the main thread hub. obviusly it makes sense if you dont want to read every thread, but it would be convenient if i could just click "next"/"previous" thread, and just automatically load the opening post/last post etc.
Tagging the overlords EviLore EviLore and Mod of War Mod of War .

What’s everyone doing this weekend? I finally got my friends from Seattle to leave their house who’ve been shut ins since covid. We our heading out to the coast to go camping. Never camped with the people before so some of us might not make it back alive.

jason voorhees GIF

Corgi1985

Banned

What’s everyone doing this weekend? I finally got my friends from Seattle to leave their house who’ve been shut ins since covid. We our heading out to the coast to go camping. Never camped with the people before so some of us might not make it back alive.

jason voorhees GIF
You don't have to outrun the axe murderer, just the slowest person in your friend group.

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!

jason voorhees GIF

Nothing really. I wanted to have a cookout or something and hit up a downtown bar since a few old friends are in town visiting family since the COVID restrictions are lifted, everything's open, etc. But they're not able to make time before they have to head back home.

So I dunno. Maybe wrap up the FFVII remake on PS5 or something unglamorous like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom