• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I had a DVD with some weird short clips that I think were cut from the HBO show. There's one where KG graphically squirts out a baby and another JB prostitutes himself on the street. And another where he shoots a huge load in a bathroom stall to Eye of the Tiger.

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
Are you doing that thing where they tape a little device over your heart to measure the beat for like a week? I had that earlier this year. No issues detected
It's not a small device, I don't know how the nurse could call that small. I have the machine that is a size of a game boy hanging from my neck and 6 cables that go to stickers.

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
Good luck, and sorry to hear.
I had tachycardia since I was young, blood pressure was at 190/110 at rest and heart rate was about 200. Doctor is asking for additional tests but the blood pressure medication works really well, my heart beats at 60 when I sleep now and don't feel the blood through my veins, which is a feeling I never had before, feels weird.

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
How am I not the host of this?
j5w92R1.jpg

Isn’t gay having 2 dicks rubbing on the same hole? I mean if the cocks touch each-other that’s pretty homo just saying….

If your happy to introduce another cock into the equation it's very bi yes.

I once turned down a threesome with a girl and one guy because in no way am I into crossing swords, let alone another naked dude. I've always wanted a threesome but not that kinda threesome, no matter how hot the girl is.

If you need another cock just use a dildo. Easy.

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member

I once turned down a threesome with a girl and one guy because in no way am I into crossing swords, let alone another naked dude. I've always wanted a threesome but not that kinda threesome, no matter how hot the girl is.

Or a pinecone.

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
Obviously they were looking for someone more family friendly to host. Having seen some of the things you have, I could only imagine the demo you sent to Netflix when you applied.
Yes, because flogging and anal butt plug stimulation should be a family friendly thing...

Zeroing

Banned

makes sense! Although I’ve heard lots of people bragging about having a tag team with their best friend!!!

Thaedolus

Gold Member
At a 4 year old’s birthday, wife is off to another thing with the toddler…friendly guy comes over with his wife, get chatting…

Me: cool cool, so what do you do?

Him: anesthesiologist

Stare Reaction GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom