• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

T8SC

where's our Saturday thread??

giphy.gif

Pallas

Gold Member
Can’t wait to see Gaf’s family tree when it’s all said and done. Someone with plenty of time should make one.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Now imagine you’re on a forum with an active off site drama thread and you can enjoy making fun of other forums like this every single day.

But is it SonyInstincts or what? Looks more switch-y from the colour set. Green rats get a separate registration link. Just add your GP password here.

ManaByte

So is that new forum just some copium for people who got banned?

The guy was only using GAF for self promotion. Every review thread he'd post would list his no-name site as the first review. He wanted free advertising on GAF, but when GAF needed people to help out he wanted GAF to pay him to promote the forum on his site/YouTube. He's naval lint.

Hudo

The guy was only using GAF for self promotion. Every review thread he'd post would list his no-name site as the first review. He wanted free advertising on GAF, but when GAF needed people to help out he wanted GAF to pay him to promote the forum on his site/YouTube. He's naval lint.
I can respect the hustle. But it's still fucking hilarious.

Thaedolus

i don't think i've ever seen someone mention you negatively. Not sure where that's coming from
From the before times when we had a politics section here…I doubt anyone talks about me at all really but I bet they’d remember why they didn’t like me if I popped my head up hah. And to be honest, I wasn’t always my best self back then so some of that may be deserved. Nuking politics was the right call.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
From the before times when we had a politics section here…I doubt anyone talks about me at all really but I bet they’d remember why they didn’t like me if I popped my head up hah. And to be honest, I wasn’t always my best self back then so some of that may be deserved. Nuking politics was the right call.
good-thing-twilight-zone.gif

Thaedolus

I had a dream that Christopher Lloyd gifted me a denim jacket because I was always so cold on the set when filming Back to the Future (I was Marty in the dream, and I explained to my wife in the dream the movie took place in October which is why I was cold between takes) and now I’m sad I don’t have that denim jacket

T8SC

I had a dream that Christopher Lloyd gifted me a denim jacket because I was always so cold on the set when filming Back to the Future (I was Marty in the dream, and I explained to my wife in the dream the movie took place in October which is why I was cold between takes) and now I’m sad I don’t have that denim jacket

red-dwarf.gif

Peggies

Gold Member
I know that feeling! Sometimes I dream about Tom Hardy picking me up from work and when I wake up, I'm sad because Tom Hardy won't be picking me up. Like ever.

Life can be so cruel.

Thaedolus

I know that feeling! Sometimes I dream about Tom Hardy picking me up from work and when I wake up, I'm sad because Tom Hardy won't be picking me up. Like ever.

Life can be so cruel.
We can figure this out; I’m sure there are guys out there who look like Tom Hardy who we can get you with and I’ve got this app on my phone called “Amazon” and it will probably deliver me a denim jacket…and some pirate costume shit because we’re going to a pirate escape room with another couple on Saturday

Top Bottom