• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

nush

Congratulations SlimySnake SlimySnake for the most correct;

200w.gif

K4naOEt.png

"And 3 others" has been arrested for CP.

k0bCxAd.png

Story

Yes, the man who was defending CP was permabanned from GAF for doing that, eventually arrested for that. His defense force who complained it was unfair and he was just being "edgy" look like mugs now, except they've mostly been permabanned too.

ijfpfH1.png

200w.gif

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member

200w.gif

K4naOEt.png

k0bCxAd.png

Story

Yes, the man who was defending CP was permabanned from GAF for doing that, eventually arrested for that. His defense force who complained it was unfair and he was just being "edgy" look like mugs now, except they've mostly been permabanned too.

ijfpfH1.png

200w.gif

I guess now we know why they keep everything locked from public view over at cp-pad. :messenger_grimmacing_

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
7rfan4c.png

I sure hope a responsible citizen points the feds in that direction. I'm sure they have nothing to hide in their secret forums.
Uh, the owner of dpad is the one who found out and exposed the arrest with his cyber stalking skills.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space

200w.gif

K4naOEt.png

k0bCxAd.png

Story

ijfpfH1.png

200w.gif

Fuckin' wild.

Hear that Nobody_Important Nobody_Important ? The paedo who totally wasn't a paedo called you disingenuous.

Bullet Club

I guess now we know why they keep everything locked from public view over at cp-pad. :messenger_grimmacing_

You've been in those "secret areas". :eek:

7rfan4c.png

I sure hope a responsible citizen points the feds in that direction. I'm sure they have nothing to hide in their secret forums.

The feds will find this picture that's posted in there interesting:

image.jpg

Apparently the guy in that picture above is Kel1 shi1 from Kiwi Farms.

JSaMUIR.png

Last edited:

Toons

200w.gif

K4naOEt.png

k0bCxAd.png

Story

ijfpfH1.png

200w.gif

Hey guys, I'm back and wanted to see what cool stuff I mi--

Oh.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
I'm a little discombobulated (edit: Dayquil is a ma' fucker) so maybe I am reading this wrong, but the d-pad crew turned out to be pedos? Not surprising, the one time I browsed that forum it was full of the hugest assholes to ever be banned from GAF.

Last edited:

Bullet Club

I'm a little discombobulated (edit: Dayquil is a ma' fucker) so maybe I am reading this wrong, but the d-pad crew turned out to be pedos?

Only former GAF poster and now former D-Pad poster a3o. No people into underage Chinese girls at D-Pad.

It's like saying everyone at GAF is a pedo due to Amir0x.

That's the kind of thing Kel1 shi1 from Kiwi Farms would post. Interesting.

Bullet Club

I'll reply to what you posted.

"You guys have a discord called "cum zone""

There is no place called "cum zone" on the D-Pad discord. There's a place called Tits And Ass on Matt's server which has pictures and videos of big titted, legal aged women in it.

"and post in hidden forums."

What hidden forums? You can see them on the index. You've been in them. They are members only forums that can be opted out of for people that don't want to see them. There's nothing in there that couldn't get posted at most places. Legal tits and ass in a few threads. No penis or hardcore.

"Remind me when GAF did that."

Didn't the GAF politics section become members only at one stage?

"you guys drum up drama to get attention"

You and nush were the ones posting about us. How were we drumming up attention? You guys are saying were pedos, and we're calling you out on your bullshit.

Thaedolus

I can't wait until and 3 others arrest bodycam footage is released. I wonder how many other accounts are suddenly going to blink out and stop posting?

Fucking scumbags. I saw footage of one of these busts recently where the pedo pulled a gun and police lit him up. Good riddance.

Being a dad of two young kids puts a different emphasis on this shit. I’m not looking forward to them being at the age where they’re gonna feel peer pressure to get on social media…

Thaedolus

The reboot of to catch a predator is some good shit.
I honestly don’t care for shows like that. The entire subject matter grosses me out, and those shows feel kinda exploitative. I dunno, I had some close friends growing up whose dad was molesting them for years and finally was arrested for it, so it’s hard to think about as entertainment. I couldn’t even stomach the HBO Michael Jackson documentary for very long and turned it off

Thaedolus

Remember the defense force who assembled when that PSN VP got caught on video?
Well, it can be hard to accept that among us normal people are freaks who prey on children. Even family friends we knew well for 20+ years. But it’s especially hard to accept if they work for the company of your preferred plastic box.

AJUMP23

stuminus3 stuminus3

I just read the dumbest post on the gaming side and the mods did a great job locking it. Such a good job I did not even get to call the OP an idiot. I do not know how you make all those logical leaps to make that thread.

Palliasso

Requiescat In Pace
Staff Member
I also liked the change in the Bans section to get rid of all those dumbass alts, or other dumbass usernames that are trying to troll.
Thanks!

For the sake of transparency, you can still see these bans by clicking on the "Show All Bans" button we put at the bottom of the page. The criteria for what shows up where is that by default users which have zero posts will not be shown. We wanted to be sure that with a change like this we didn't inadvertently give current or future mods the ability to hide bans from public view.

Top Bottom