• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft planning to do some event in Q1 2023 to showcase their promised titles for the first half of the year

Chukhopops

I hope Starfield doesn’t release like a broken mess CyberPunk 2077 did.
You do realize you are talking about Bethesda, right?
We have reached a level of revisionism where people compare Bethesda launch bugs (mostly ragdoll or physics bugs) with launch Cyberpunk where you could randomly be stuck in cutscene mode, there was no pedestrian AI and quests would break when the engine was saturated.

Ridiculous but expected after the change of ownership.

pasterpl

j1bDYmK.png

We are missing some dates.
Only 14 titles for me for 2023 from this list. I have no games to play then /s

On a serious note, I think that we will have to wait to e3 time for another big ms showcase when we will see next 12 months releases (July 2023 - July 2024), and I actually prefer it like this, I know what to expect in the next year, and it is hard for me to get excited with games that might be out in the 2-4 years time.

Last edited:

deriks

4-Time GIF/Meme God
It's weird because they didn't have shit on TGA... They kinda did something like this with the XOne reveal and showed nothing, but E3 came and we got a lot of stuff. Still, so weird

Three

To he fair, Bernie is ignorant. He has absolutely no idea of the gaming industry. He just saw Microsoft and thought anything they do should be blocked.
Anyway, I will refrain from any other political talk.
To be fair. Jez just saw Microsoft and thought anything they do shouldn't be blocked.

Jboemios

Banned
Its funny when you compare the answers of this thread and the thread of PS games for 2023 (only one PS game announced for 2023)

analog_future

Resident Crybaby
If they have a big show with Hellblade II w/ release date, Starfield, Redfall, Forza Motorsport w/ release date, Avowed in-game trailer, and maybe the first in-engine/in-game footage of either Perfect Dark or Fable, then all will be forgiven.

They definitely have the goods to provide one hell of a show.

Top Bottom