• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft Should Enable Dualshock 4 Support on Xbox Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine. You have the cheaper box, the better business plan, a plan to rollforward prior generation controllers, and you support the other dominant controller in the space. Coming from second place, this would surely help PlayStation users be more willing to switch to Xbox if they can bring their controllers with them. Then, Phil can make a video about it similar to the “How to Share Games” video.

Xbox should embrace this if it’s not barred by Sony (I don’t see why it would be considering they provide PC drivers and use an open bluetooth standard?). Compete on price esp. since they’re not competing with exclusive games.

Last edited:

JLB

Banned
LOL that would be... interesting. But why not? They could even map the PS share button to the one in the S/X.

Stuart360

As a PC gamer,that literally has tried almost every controller, and currently have many of them on my shelf :messenger_tears_of_joy: , the XB1 controller is by far the best controller i have ever used. Thank god they have barely changed the controller for next gen.

Being able to take your controller with you will not bring PlayStation gamers to Xbox. If Series X/S doesn't have what PS5 has why would people change consoles?

Xbox and PlayStation having better controllers is subjective. Everyone has an opinion on which is better. No one is right, no one is wrong.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
KCyJXla.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom