• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft TGS 2010 Keynote

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Sounds like Silent Hill 3. :lol

Seda

msft-tgs-keynote0696.jpg

Here is hoping Kinect drops in price soon so I can pick one up for these good games. Thankfully the Kinect launch looks awful, so no rush to pick it up.

Huh.

Actual games I'd want to play with Kinect.

Makes it all the more tragic that I don't actually have room to play it, but maybe I'll buy one sometime down the line

Kusagari said:
Oohh

Huge coup by MS to steal Dr. Kawashima.
That's like saying it was a huge coup by EA to get Michael Jordan

I mean, yeah, he costs money to put on a cover, but it's not like he can only work for one company

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Haha, they got the Brain Training guy for Kinect now... :lol

Brain Training was great for what it was, I want to see this Kinect game now...

Dabanton

Dai101 said:
Who said this briefing will be pure disappointment?

It was expected to be the same stuff we'd all seen before but MS have surpassed themselves the quality and pedigree of developers they have on board for this thing is very impressive.

Kinect haters am cry.

Omiee

if kinect becomes something in the region o 75 euro some time i migh get it, anything over 80 euro is a big no from me.
even though some of the games sound good.
but is this gonna be all kinect or what, where is some big exclusives or exclusives becoming multiplats

Zen

Banned
99% of this stuff is really niche even for the Japanese market. Not that the 360 is going to get epic Japanese support in Japan or anything. They snagged some cool things for the hardcore though.

Top Bottom