• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft TGS 2010 Keynote

Dabanton said:
It was expected to be the same stuff we'd all seen before but MS have surpassed themselves the quality and pedigree of developers they have on board for this thing is very impressive.

Kinect haters am cry.
You've not actually seen any of these titles in action yet, don't be so smug
People had reason enough to be cynical

Seda

McWhertor:
We're going to talk about a new Kinect game, this one from Sega -- Rise of Nightmare.
8:23

McWhertor:
Even more sense of tension and thrilling game. Trailer rolls.

msft-tgs-keynote0716.jpg

Omiee

so anyone from japan here..?
what do u think the effect will be after seeing all these games for it, will people get it.

McWhertor: Rise of Nightmares looks to feature a lot of screaming, a good amount of torture and a Silent Hill-like aesthetic.

a game that involves screaming? yes please.

McWhertor: The game certainly looked like it might on rails, an interactive action game that's very dark.

Fuck that shit :lol

dream

I'm sorry, Radiant Silvergun, Panzer Dragoon, and Fire Pro Wrestling? Really? All we need now is for sega-saturn.com to come back!

"Trailer was a series if fast shits depicting tortured people and a weird soundtrack. No idea what kind of game it is other than a connect game."

FAST SHITS

So I've been itching and scratching for interesting horror games during the whole gen, and now you launch 2 for fucking Kinect?!!! FUCK YOU INDUSTRY!!

Edit:Oh! one of them it's on-rails, forget what I'd say.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Omiee said:
so anyone from japan here..?
what do u think the effect will be after seeing all these games for it, will people get it.

I am not from Japan , but JRPGs focus on the 360 early this gen did nothing , so this will do nothing too.

Gomu Gomu

Aaaaaaand I'm sold on Kinect.
edit: to be honest, I still think $150 is way too much for it. I'll wait for it's inevitable price cut.

Man, Microsoft is trying their damnest to get the best people on board.

Let's hope it actually works for them. (Assuming these games are good, that is.)

Top Bottom