• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft TGS 2010 Keynote

bloke

At last TGS they had those Kinect pimping videos with Inafune, Nagoshi and folks from KoeiTecmo, KojiPro, FromSoft etc...so year later maybe some of them will have something actual to show to us...

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
qgK5H.jpg

shwimpy

is feelplus too small to develop a game by themselves? seems like they helped out with a bunch of jrpgs not from SE on the 360.

i want another lost odyssey =P.

sciplore

shwimpy said:
is feelplus too small to develop a game by themselves? seems like they helped out with a bunch of jrpgs not from SE on the 360.

Well they seem to be helping with Mindjack and Necromachina so who knows. I would like another LO though.

Razor210

Kagari said:
Did you miss E3 this year?
I don't know whether to think "they spent a long time on it during E3 so it won't be prominent now" or "they have nothing else to talk about so they're just gonna talk about Kinect"

Rpgmonkey

sciplore said:
I suspect the days of jrpg being announced for 360 are long and gone.

I highly doubt any would be exclusive, just MS showing off something and finishing things off with some comment like "You can find experiences like this on Xbox 360".

StuBurns

Banned
shwimpy said:

If they were working on Shadow Hearts 4 for 3DS, that would be a good thing.

sciplore

Rpgmonkey said:
I highly doubt any would be exclusive, just MS showing off something and finishing things off with some comment like "You can find experiences like this on Xbox 360".
Well with the exceptions of a few big name titles I do not see a lot of them bothering to be on consoles anymore.

But hey I am just basing this estimate off of that VC3 announcement.

brotkasten said:
It's not going to happen. Much like Blue Dragon 2. The ("new") Xbox guys at the E&D division are not interested in JRPGs anymore. :(

:(

sciplore said:
Well they seem to be helping with Mindjack and Necromachina so who knows. I would like another LO though.

It's not going to happen. Much like Blue Dragon 2. The ("new") Xbox guys at the E&D division are not interested in JRPGs anymore. :(

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
brotkasten said:

Probably because it did not work out so well for them on the fiscal end of things.

bloke

I'd be excited about Kinect if they finally show some interesting games...

Joystiq said:
Oh, and here's an interesting note: We spotted Metal Gear Solid: Rising producer Shigenobu Matsuyama entering the room. You know what that means, right? Kinect support for Rising totally confirmed. Zan-Datsu!

NIGHT-

PSGames said:
Am I the only one excited about Kinect here? :lol

I really don't understand how anyone could be excited for Kinect. And this is from someone who does the majority of there gaming on 360 and is planning to get Move

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
It's nice to be busy all day, take a nice shower, sit in a nice comfy cushion chair with some coconut tart and vitamin water, go on GAF and see that there's gonna be a conference in 28 minutes from now - only thing that's missing is a stream, but the live blog is all good, since I didn't even know about this.

That countdown thing in the OP is dope, more threads should use it.

I'm keeping my expectations neutral as usual, but I hope EDF will be there, and Super Street Fighter IV will have a trailer for Yun and Yang.

gkryhewy said:
Radiant Silvergun XBLA

This is what popped into my mind instantly when I read what Milky said - wasn't there a rumor/leak about this some weeks ago? Surprised that you're the only one that brought this up.

Dabanton

PSGames said:
Am I the only one excited about Kinect here? :lol

Nope i'm excited. I'm getting a Kinect and and a shiny new Xbox Slim on launch day.

My GF is also happy as she gets to have my old Elite.

bloke

IGN:
Word on the street is that there will be a few announcements, and that MS will be sending out brand new screenshots and trailers immediately following the talk.

Blimblim

The Inside Track
V_Ben said:
Kotaku Liveblog;

What do they expect, its a 360 conference in Japan. :lol
There are still quite a few people queuing to get their press badges though. I'm in the press room right now, we chose to put the showfloor in priority so I don't have anyone covering MS' keynote, sadly.

V_Ben

Banned
Blimblim said:
There are still quite a few people queuing to get their press badges though. I'm in the press room right now, we chose to put the showfloor in priority so I don't have anyone covering MS' keynote, sadly.

I know, i'm just being facetious ;)

StuBurns

Banned
Blimblim said:
Man, your audience needs footage of on-rails hand-waving space-zombie games.

Shard said:
Probably because it did not work out so well for them on the fiscal end of things.
You're right. I guess the Xbox 360 version of Final Fantasy XIII was cheaper than producing a game like Lost Odyssey 2.

Dabanton

Well as long as screenshots and trailers are forthcoming the lack of video of the keynote is cool.

Good thing euro MS is not involved or everything would have leaked already.

Blimblim

The Inside Track
Paco said:
I just want Lost Odyssey 2 out of this. I really don't care about anything else coming out of Japan.
Yeah well, as much as I'd like this to happen, I don't think we'll see any more Mistwalker games on a MS console. I'd love to be proven wrong though.

Top Bottom