• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MS Gamer's Day - May 13th - Update Thread (OP continues on Post #6)

fse

CowboyAstronaut said:
Shane and Garnett are the LAST 2 person's opinions I'll listen to especially in regards to Banjo's vehicle mechanic.

From my experience those 2 hardly have anything good to say about the kinds of games I enjoy playing so there is no way in hell I'm going to start listening to them now. :lol

I'm also suspicious of a person who is on one hand excited by the potential for Home, LBP or Afrika and for some odd reason on the other can't find it in himself to see the blatantly obvious potential in Banjo's vehicle customization mechanic. :lol

ya

pswii60

Sega and Ubisoft's events are later today, so we should have even more news about new games to look forward to. Hopefully we'll see some Splinter Cell and Prince of Persia stuff.

pswii60 said:
Sega and Ubisoft's events are later today, so we should have even more news about new games to look forward to. Hopefully we'll see some Splinter Cell and Prince of Persia stuff.

Wait wha? How do we know this?

pswii60 said:
What? Where did you read this? AFAIK, this is a MS-only (first and second party) event.

pswii60 said:

I'd love to see some new Splinter Cell media.

pswii60

Spider_Jerusalem said:
What? Where did you read this? AFAIK, this is a MS-only (first and second party) event.
majornelson.com - his twitter account.

They are nothing to do with the MS event, that was yesterday.

EDIT:
f_1m_a6eb03a.jpg

!!

luffeN

where the 3 sega x platinum games mentioned in another thread? also from famitsu, maybe these games will also be shown at the sega event

pswii60 said:

PLEASE LORD I WILL PICK UP A RELIGION IF THIS HAPPENS

duckroll

banKai said:
where the 3 sega x platinum games mentioned in another thread? also from famitsu, maybe these games will also be shown at the sega event

They were already shown in London on Monday. It's just embargoed.

Ryuuga

Banned
Jason's Ultimatum said:
PLEASE LORD I WILL PICK UP A RELIGION IF THIS HAPPENS

Yes! I really want to see how SC is shaping up. Especially, since the surfer girl rumor regarding issues with gameplay ideas. When we had received the initial media and information, I knew right away that they would have to change up their key gameplay aspect to distance itself from Assassin's Creed.

Ramenman

Ryuuga said:
When we had received the initial media and information, I knew right away that they would have to change up their key gameplay aspect to distance itself from Assassin's Creed.

Yeah, that had me really intrigued too. They have the same active/passive mode stuff as Assassin's Creed.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
SC_CT is Splinter Cell Chaos Theory so i highly doubt that's anything to do with Splinter Cell Conviction

Top Bottom