• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MTV Presents: The Next Generation of Xbox Revealed | Xbox 360 Whinging Thread

Santo

WTF. This is the worst console unveiling I've ever seen. They just showed the exact same Burger King commercial twice too.

Microsoft = d00000oOOmmeed.

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
As if showing a commercial once isn't enough.

Fuck MTV.

Soul4ger

Oh man. This is embarassing. XBOX 360 AND SAMSUNG BRING HD GAMING TO EVERYONE WITH $1500 LYING AROUND. Stop showing this shit.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
What in the f*ck why are we looking at how they've pimped the past Xbox's? Why the hell aren't we focused on the new one...

dumb dumb dumb.

DarienA

Here we go, this Evolution of Design was pretty cool... liked to see those other demo units....

Need for Speed and Madden looked like a definite generational leap. In fact I have a hard time beleiving those were real time. They looked AMAZING.

Everything else looks like poo.

Nameless

13950960.jpg

WORST...SPECIAL....EVER...

Soul4ger

To quote my amigo, "WOW FACEPLATE TECHNOLOGY NOT SEEN SINCE THE CELL PHONE." And J. Allard just called it sexy. End my life. I'm assuming they just confirmed completely wireless for controllers and online, though?

DarienA

Ok well at least we'll get some long sustained shots of Perfect Dark Zero out of this....

EDIT:
yes wireless controllers, XBL and microtransactions confirmed.

Where there load times in the last Tony Hawk? I don't play TH so I don't know anything about the series....

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
morbidaza said:
Need for Speed and Madden looked like a definite generational leap. In fact I have a hard time beleiving those were real time. They looked AMAZING.

Everything else looks like poo.

NFS and Madden just sold this thing out, now we need PD0 to bring up the rear, they are saving it for last. I hope this goes over well

btrboyev

the madden footage they showed was the same pre-renedered crap they showed like 2 weeks ago..tony hawk looked no different than underground 2..tiger woods looked almost the same as the shit we already have. The only standout game shown was need for sppeed and even that didn't look all that impressive.

siege

Banned
This show has completely turned me off of the Xbox. What a shitty way to unveil a system. I think I preferred gaming when it wasn't cool.

Also, the only games that looked next-gen to me were Madden and that Need for Speed game. So underwhelmed. :(

Edit: Ofcourse I say that and they show some more games that look a bit better. Quake IV looked awesome.

DarienA

PGR3 looked gorgeous, the fp'ers look good too.... the other stuff looked like cut scenes...

I don't give a shit about these gamers... focus on game details!

Ah here we go.

Top Bottom