• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My thoughts on the current Top 10 GAF member list (or how I'm worried Jim would start to love Bo more than me...)

tenor.gif
What a fantastic feeling it is to be back on NeoGAF and my first thread in 60 days!

That feeling however changed a bit when I saw my brother & comrade Bo_Hazem Bo_Hazem surpass me on the Top 10 GAF member list.

I felt betrayed and violated by his success and now he's become a weapon that'll surpass Metal Gear itself. UMBASA!

Jim hasn't replied back to my texts despite the fact that I worked very hard on creating that infamous "vape smoke" video to make sure I earn Jim's love and affection.

Now, I have to work diligently to earn back my spot as Jim's Bottom Bitch or else I'll wither away into irrelevancy and despair.

Speaking of despair, will anyone ever reached 100,000 points on the list? DeepEnigma DeepEnigma certainly will at some point but I have a feeling a huge scandal is about to break loose and there's already talked about GAF using Dominion as their primary way of counting reaction points......

You don't believe me? Then EXPLAIN THIS!
9xgwieq.jpg

#ReactionFraud #NotOurTop10

(This paid message was approved by DunDunDunpachi DunDunDunpachi )

JimiNutz

Banned
My reaction ratio is weak but I think it puts us OG Gaffers at a disadvantage since a lot of of our posts would have been long before reactions were even introduced.

The real measure of your GAF penis is your achievement point score since that takes into consideration many more factors.

I'm packing 1680 GAF inches :messenger_smirking:

Top Bottom