• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Shippuden UNS: Generations |OT| Why is Shizune support only?

Yes! Finally got the platinum, the requirements for the ninja cards were somehow revealed and I was baffled at how I missed some that were pretty obvious, like use Jirobo and Kidomaru as support, or use Shizune as support...

Took 40hrs 50 mins with 466 wins and 49losses, and online...1 online win 49 losses.
i suxx0rz

Desmond

Yes! Finally got the platinum, the requirements for the ninja cards were somehow revealed and I was baffled at how I missed some that were pretty obvious, like use Jirobo and Kidomaru as support, or use Shizune as support...

Took 40hrs 50 mins with 466 wins and 49losses, and online...1 online win 49 losses.
i suxx0rz

Congrats man! Haven't really touched this game as much as I'd hoped, with schoolwork and the likes. Managed to get a lot of the trophies this week. Need just Titles, Cards, and a few Survival wins.

Sora_N

I'm thinking of buying this game today, it's only $20 on sale. I've never played anything Naruto since the Gamecube Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 2 or w/e but that wasn't the same kind of fighter. I thought the demo was alright. I mainly want to play as characters for nostalgia's sake. Is this game worth it? I heard the first PS3 one has a free-roam mode, but there's no trophies or something. As for this game, I heard the story mode is lacking.

Kabuto

I'm thinking of buying this game today, it's only $20 on sale. I've never played anything Naruto since the Gamecube Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 2 or w/e but that wasn't the same kind of fighter. I thought the demo was alright. I mainly want to play as characters for nostalgia's sake. Is this game worth it? I heard the first PS3 one has a free-roam mode, but there's no trophies or something. As for this game, I heard the story mode is lacking.

The story mode in Storm 2 is way better, but the fighting mechanics in this game are a little better. The canceling makes fighting so much better. The story mode in Generations is mainly just still images with voice overs, but there are occasionally beautiful animated scenes too. I would personally say get it if it's $20, but do note that Storm 3 is coming out in March.

Sora_N

The story mode in Storm 2 is way better, but the fighting mechanics in this game are a little better. The canceling makes fighting so much better. The story mode in Generations is mainly just still images with voice overs, but there are occasionally beautiful animated scenes too. I would personally say get it if it's $20, but do note that Storm 3 is coming out in March.

What is Storm 2 based on? Shippuuden? I don't really remember anything from any of the newer ones arcs (esp after the timeskip) and last time I read the manga was last year after catching up (I think). I guess I'll call the store and see if they have more, or else I'll order online since it ends tonight. Thanks :)

Top Bottom