• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

J2 Cool

Bulls are one fucked up organization who were able to put a cap on it for a handful of successful years.

Somehow Thibs gets blame, when they never surrounded Rose with a good core at his peak. Which in large part caused his overuse and injury. Fans cried for a shooting guard or second scorer for years, and the Bulls allowed Deng to be the second option.

Now in the shortest amount of time they cause a rift with a gem discovery like Jimmy Butler, by siding with Hoiberg? God. Theyre looking like a future tank team.

Who would ever want to coach for an organization where a gm punched one coach out, then shit on and slandered another overachieving coach like Thibs? Ridiculous.

Tom Penny

Celtics embarrassing themselves in the 3 biggest games of the year in row..

Celtics can't buy a bucket right now, jesus.

Get a freaking stop..to generate some offense. They can't beat any team in a shoot out. Zero. Their half court offense sucks. Everything is predicated on their D and it does not exist.

El Topo

So I'm not too educated when it comes to the NBA, but if both the Rockets and the Jazz win, who gets the 8th seed? Is it the Rockets since they're 5-3 against the Jazz this season?

boxter432

Wolves putting on an absolute highlight reel show against the corpses of the d league Pelicans.

From a coast to coast steal-finger roll from KAT using his all star skills challenge trophy moves along the way to hitting threes to Lavine alley oops, they are putting on an audition for potential coaches

So I'm not too educated when it comes to the NBA, but if both the Rockets and the Jazz win, who gets the 8th seed? Is it the Rockets since they're 5-3 against the Jazz this season?

The Rockets own the tie-breaker, but not because they're 5-3 against the Jazz. They're actually 2-2. They have a better record in conference, though.

Bread

Banned
Lack of a quality big makes the heat a nightmare match-up.

Go give whiteside the max and fuck them over this offseason.

ViciousDS

Banned
Hoiberg getting boo'd insanely hard. I don't think the guy sucks as a coach. He's definitely not for us and it's all on Gar that hired his ass.

Also more Hawks jerseys at a bulls game lol.....so many people wearing Hawks here tonight!

El Topo

Thanks for the answer.

5-3? No team plays any team more than 4 times in a regular season

It's past 2am over here and I had simply typed it in Google. I just noticed that it was the results of two seasons. :D

Edit:
I should sleep. I almost fell for a phising email.

Edit 2:
Man, that's a solid attempt. Thankfully I checked the e-mail address.

spyder_ur

Celtics wanted to trade for Butler.

Man I hope the Raps can grab him by trading Ross, Caroll and the Knicks 1st

Not nearly enough. Would be a no brainer though.

This Celts performance is disappointing. I'd rather play the Heat than the Hawks, but it's a bit of a bummer not to have home court.

Horford over Whiteside. May be cheaper, less risk and better fit.

boxter432

Thoughts on KAT being the best player in the league within 3 years.
Biggest competitor: Russell, KD, Curry. All turning 30.
Lebron mid-30s.
Kawhi?
Karl is arguably already as good or better than A Davis today.

ViciousDS

Banned
Bulls now up by 6.....Justin holiday proving be can fucking play!!!

I really like JH over KH.....Kirk was just dragging us down. But much respect to Kirk him and rondo in the playoffs was some epic shit.

Tom Penny

Hopefully Celtics look and the mirror and realize this is what it takes when the games really count. Anything less isn't getting it done.

Top Bottom