• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Not that worried about the Hornets. Will be an interesting matchup though as we can't stop Al and they can't stop Whiteside.

Sounds like TJ might come back too.

phanphare

Banned
Celtics would have beaten Miami or Charlotte. Alranta? I'm not so sure.

honestly out of atl, boston, and miami I don't think any of them could keep up with charlotte in a series

we'll see but the hornets have some nice depth and have been playing really well since january

I for one am ready for a Hornets sweep against my team. Historically we've been shitty against them in the playoffs They've been playing pretty damn well after all star break and it looks like we're running out of gas.

Tom Penny

Heat was actually the best match up for the Celtics because they don't really shoot 3's and get into ISO mode with Wade and JJ. Oh well. Almost 50% chance at a top 3 pick !!!

Blazers clinch 5th seed before the game even tips. Means I can spend slightly more time focusing on Golden State playing for history. And maybe even check in on Kobe's overwrought farewell tour....

51GXnb6JDiL._SX425_.jpg

Thank you for this game Kobe :')

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Wait, the Heat lost? I turned that shit off at the half with the Celtics down like 30.

5 points in the 3rd? WTF

I for one am ready for a Hornets sweep against my team. Historically we've been shitty against them in the playoffs They've been playing pretty damn well after all star break and it looks like we're running out of gas.

Eh we were coming off a back to back, we just ran out of gas in the second half, especially after out hustling the Celtics in the first half.

Relax. We are not going to get swept by the Hornets.

Messi

Oh god I don't actually want to watch this laker team play basketball. Why are they playing a game and ruining this lovely ceremony??

Top Bottom