• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New AVGN episode was done in one take!! No time? Muh kids? Not today!!

Hestar69

You know, there’s really nothing James can do to make AVGN as funny as it was in 2007. The world has kind of outgrown the review/rant genre and it’s not like there’s a bunch of new NES games being churned out the bowels of LJN on a regular basis for fresh content.
pretty much. I still enjoy most of his video's even if they don't hit the same as back in the day.

Now a days if you want the REAL AVGN, watch mike matei on twitch. He was just playing fzero 99 last night.

RagnarokIV

i like brown bwiks in minecwaft

No time 5:40 muh kidz

yeah.. uh huh.. yeah... uh...

the six snix flix

yeah.. mhmm.. yeah mhm..

RagnarokIV

i lyk brown bwiks in minecwaft

Six snix flix on DVD no time for bloo ray no interactive menus

Last edited:

Hudo

I remember watching him on Gametrailers.com

Edit: Lmao, it seems that is really all that I remember...

Last edited:

Sorcerer

It seems like James is bored of the Nerd. I guess he is under obligation to continue doing it. Young James was the goat, but he literally is sleepwalking through it now. He should put his energy elsewhere.

Reactions: RNG
The sponsor stuff is an immersion killer. I watched one of his earlier videos recently and the difference in almost every regard isn’t a good reflection on more recent offerings.

Last edited:
Top Bottom