• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You are allowed to erase 3 games from your memory so you can experience them again for the first time. Which ones you choose?

Nankatsu

Gold Member
This is a really tough one, specially because some of my most fond memories with older games wouldn't hold up like they did when I was a kid.

With that in mind, if it was today:

Yakuza 0
Mass Effect
MGS4

Honorable mention: Sekiro.

Last edited:

OuterLimits

Vandal Hearts. First time I played a srpg and it hooked me on the genre. Plus the blood spray when characters died was pretty hilarious.(sadly Konami did away with that in sequel)

Sid M Pirates: Still one of the best pirate games ever made.

No Man's Sky: okay not the launch version, but several years after when I tried it again and was surprised how different it was in many aspects.

Azelover

Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was.
Chrono Trigger
Metal Gear Solid 2
Zelda Ocarina of Time

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
Man that's tough.

Without thinking too much I'd say

Link to the Past
Breath of the Wild
Mario Galaxy

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
World of Warcraft. I don't need anything else.

Oh, Baldur's Gate 3 maybe.

Metal gear solid
Resident Evil
Bill Elliot’s NASCAR challenge

I know that last one is random AF, but it is what got me into racing games. Which is my favorite genre. Lots of memories there.

Pagusas

Elden Member
1. Final Fantasy 7
2. Deus Ex Human Revolution
3. Pokémon red/blue

Extra credit,
4. Morrowind
5. Oblivion
6. Skyrim

Last edited:

KiteGr

Red Dead Redemption

This should had been "Outer Wilds: the thread"
Shows how little today's gamers know...

Last edited:

BlackTron

Zelda OOT
Phantasy Star Online 1
Starcraft

Kind of Halo 1 but that's more wishing I could just go back in time to when the game still worked/wasn't broken. Would still play daily

Top Bottom