• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New FlatOut game in development for PS4, Xbox One & PC

Petrae

No Bugbear? Yeah, that makes me skeptical right from the starting line... kinda like when Bugbear put its name on a Ridge Racer game.

Lemonte

Bugbear sold flatout license? Never knew that. I liked the first one but flatout2 tried to hard being Burnout. I liked it but it wasn't as good as the first one.

I've been looking for some good, cheap arcade racers on PC and briefly looked at the Flatout games (obviously not 3 since that seems horrible) after learning about this series a week or two ago but didn't pull the trigger until an half hour ago with GMG having them on sale with one and two at $2 each and Ultimate Carnage for $4 from their summer sale, less with 20% off code.

Annnd I didn't realize UC was an enhanced version of Flatout 2. >_< Only $1.60 but, bah.

Komo

Banned
I've been looking for some good, cheap arcade racers on PC and briefly looked at the Flatout games (obviously not 3 since that seems horrible) after learning about this series a week or two ago but didn't pull the trigger until an half hour ago with GMG having them on sale with one and two at $2 each and Ultimate Carnage for $4 from their summer sale, less with 20% off code.

Annnd I didn't realize UC was an enhanced version of Flatout 2. >_< Only $1.60 but, bah.

Almost made that mistake myself, haha.

Arcade racers aren't common nowadays, but there's still a few great titles on Steam. Check these out if you haven't already!:

- Ridge Racer Unbounded
- Crash Drive 2
- Trackmania United
- Burnout Paradise: Ultimate Box
- Ford Racing 3
- Moto Racer Collection
- Street Racing Syndicate
- Buggy
- Midnight Club II
- Gas Guzzlers Extreme
- Nail'd

Arcade racers aren't common nowadays, but there's still a few great titles on Steam. Check these out if you haven't already!:

- Ridge Racer Unbounded
- Crash Drive 2
- Trackmania United
- Ford Racing 3
- Moto Racer Collection
- Buggy
- Midnight Club II
- Gas Guzzlers Extreme
- Nail'd

Don't forget Split/Second.

BP was one of my early PS3 games, also have Split/Second on it too, both great, will check out some of those. How is Midnight Club II compared to LA?

- Ridge Racer Unbounded
- Crash Drive 2
- Trackmania United
- Ford Racing 3
- Moto Racer Collection
- Buggy
- Midnight Club II
- Gas Guzzlers Extreme
- Nail'd

TrackMania 2's variants might make a bit more sense than United at this point.

Top Bottom