• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[NEXT LEVEL lames™] ResetEra sold to M.O.B.A. Network for USD$4.55 million

Status
Not open for further replies.

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
So how many of them will be re-activating (if

Some might return here. But they would be like war veterans. PTSD, missing limbs (or reproductive organs) and could snap at any second and murder a few people.
Welcome back bitches.

UTbL2Ap.gif

Jose92

[Membe
It's not entirely wrong and actually isn't a lot of money these days with the costs of leasing commercial property, getting insured, etc. Middle class owned small businesses get their footing and still tend to struggle while pushing a few million around each year.
Revenue is not profit,having 4.5 million net worth be it cash or equity is not middle class.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Man they are doing everything they can to not talk about and bury that link to fellow MobaFire forum containing Anti-SJW sentiments. Ignore it just like Cerium's documented homophobia.

Michele

you.
I am actually glad this is happening. I hope it's going to be their end.

I fell for their hype sadly though it was quite later on not at the creation of site. It was one of the worst sites I've been there, I kinda just nuked my account after some months which coincided with account being deleted to fit with a certain freaking law but that doesn't matter now.

With all the problems (such as the p*do issue though it was AWHILE AGO) and these bans I'm not too surprised honestly. Bad experience.

You wanna know what's worse? I feel like some of them are spies. I know one of the administrator's twitter account, however, despite not having interacted with them in the past I am somehow blocked by them. Something is going on for sure.

To those moving from ERA, WELCOME ABROAD. HOPE you can have fun at Neogaf here.

nush

Gold Member
Man they are doing everything they can to not talk about and bury that link to fellow MobaFire forum containing Anti-SJW sentiments. Ignore it just like Cerium's documented homophobia.

Every previous bit of evidence has shown Cerium to be weird and hands off when running forums.

Except for today when he's just for 4.5 mill and mods are sucking up saying he's been the most supportive owner ever. (No receipts mind you)

FUBARx89

Somebody @ me when Nepthene & BDubs have a full on meltdown. It's going to be glorious.

But is anyone surprised? I wasn't here for the schism, but even I know Cerium has done fuck all for yrs with Era, made BDubs a "general manager" and kept all that sweet advertising money to himself.

LMAO is Era down?

Sites not working for me

They shone the light of virtuousness on fucking everone but the moment they catch heat, BOOOM pull the plug

edit: lol they back

Last edited:

Banjo64

cumsessed
hWXH7J2.png

It's totally gonna happen.
Imagine thinking that you can tell someone who’s just invested $4.5m to take full ownership of something what they can and can’t do :messenger_tears_of_joy: I always thought they were mentally deficient but this is exposing just how ludicrously pathetic they are.

I swear some of them are hoping the former owner is going to use them as whores and stuff 50s down their thongs or something :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:

nush

Gold Member
You chatting shit !!!! show receipts i want to laugh a bit

Receipts as requested.

DryvBy

We need a safe space section where recovering Reseters can cry together, hating capitalism and games or whatever they do. And then we just remove their safe space and let them peak into the love of gaming again on GAF.

Salz01

Receipts as requested.

…”and be on top of things”…. At least they aren’t assuming gender.

Javthusiast

Banned
C'mon people, you do know Resetera is the go to forum for leaks, rumors and insider info, right? That and site traffic are the reason this forum was sold at a high price. The forum is "void" of flame wars to attract these people and MOBA bought it for this.

It isn't though. All of that stuff on there they get from twitter nowadays, cause why the fuck would a leaker post it in a forum if they can get twitter clout instead?

Chiggs

Gold Member
I had to do a double take when I read this nonsense from IGN:

M.O.B.A's acquisition of ResetEra marks just one of many to have taken place across the world of gaming recently. Industry heavyweight Sony has acquired a number of studios this year including Bluepoint Games, Firesprite, Nixxes, and Housemarque while Microsoft also announced its own major purchase in the form of ZeniMax Media - the parent company of Fallout and Skyrim publisher, Bethesda.

Yeah, because a dumpster fire forum is pretty much the same thing as ZeniMax or Bluepoint.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom