• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Treehouse Live @ E3 2016 Thread [*LIVE*] (No childish commentary allowed)

YO, HE STARTED A FIRE IN FRONT OF A GUARDIAN, USED THE RISING SMOKE TO CARRY HIM UP WITH HIS PARACHUTE THING, AND FIRED AT THE GUARDIAN WITH A BOW IN MID AIR.

YOOOOOO

right? And this isn't the first we've seen of environmental mechanics having interplay like that from this stream. And people wanna say that this is just Nintendo adopting regular ass open world gameplay mechanics from fucking Bethesda games, lmao.

Revven

right? And this isn't the first we've seen of environmental mechanics having interplay like that from this stream. And people wanna say that this is just Nintendo adopting regular ass open world gameplay mechanics from fucking Bethesda games, lmao.

That will become the .gif from this E3 of Zelda.

Interesting that they cut the Wii Pad features. Feel like there is an implication that the NX controller will not have a touch screen, and this was done for compatibility reasons.

I thought the same thing when the bottom screen wasn't doing anything outside of combat (where it was just a menu) in the Pokemon demo.

Nanashrew

Banned
YO, HE STARTED A FIRE IN FRONT OF A GUARDIAN, USED THE RISING SMOKE TO CARRY HIM UP WITH HIS PARACHUTE THING, AND FIRED AT THE GUARDIAN WITH A BOW IN MID AIR.

YOOOOOO

Yeah, that was so cool. The fire actually made an updraft for Link to get a better angle and more air time to shoot that thing in the eye.

I can only imagine all the ridiculous gifs and clips we're going to get once further sections of the game are revealed. It's going to be so awesome.
I washed dishes while watching the stream because I simply cannot pull myself away

Alienous

I can't watch any more of this. I've only seen about 10 minutes of footage total and it's been more than enough.

You have my money, Nintendo. You need me to get an NX? No problem.

Moff

I expected a simple game with the known mechanics and chores, the trailer disappointed me, but that treehouse gameplay made this game my new most wanted

so much cool stuff to do, I will love this and can't wait

Sawneeks

Banned
I am really wondering how much further the... actual world interaction working into combat goes! It's so crazy what they're doing.

They did show off earlier a bit more world interaction. They dropped Flint and a pile of wood on the ground and when Link struck the Flint with his sword the sparks made the pile of wood catch on fire.

No wonder they keep pushing this game back. The amount of stuff they are trying to get in here is insane.

Ahnez

This game is huge

It feels like they are showing too much, but at the same time, it also feels like they are only showing all of this because its just a small fraction of the total content, and there's a lot more they won't show

RPGCrazied

When are we going to get more info?! This is not being shown tomorrow that I know of. A lot of unanswered questions. Is there a closed roundtable this year or anything?

Top Bottom