• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nissan ad features Brie Larson, gets tons of dislikes

MayauMiao

X0PB49u.jpg

#BuyTeslaInstead

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
I watched some "making off video", because of comments and she looks old as fuck for 30 years old. She is younger then me. Besides I thought, from that add, that she is Jennifer Lawrence.

Woman's boss or manager tells her she isn't getting promoted. Cheese Larson arrives and says no time to explain get in. After a display of reckless driving only being saved by the cars safety features, drops the woman back at her boss. The woman aggressively walks towards him and the ad ends before we get to see her ruin her career by making promotion demands of her boss on the street after having approached him aggressively.

I would still love to titty fuck cheese lady though

Last edited:
I can honestly say I don't find her attractive, even before all of that SJW bullshit she was spewing.
I remember watching King Kong, and having a debate with my friend about how fuckable she is.

She has something about her that's anti boner for me, SJW or not. And I am usually into slim women.

I don't actually have kids. I'm just trying to say what normal people say. Good luck!
Everytime you LARP, a sailor gets lost in Shen Mue.

Last edited:

Armorian

Banned
Woman's boss or manager tells her she isn't getting promoted. Cheese Larson arrives and says no time to explain get in. After a display of reckless driving only being saved by the cars safety features, drops the woman back at her boss. The woman aggressively walks towards him and the ad ends before we get to see her ruin her career by making promotion demands of her boss on the street after having approached him aggressively.

b3ef76dfc3d19abb61e52c18876ae4cd.jpg

Gargus

Banned
Don't want to watch the ad. Is it more feminist propaganda like the Gilette disaster?

I know nothing about this Gillett thing you speak of, but yeah it's basically about a woman who's male boss said he isn't promoting her then no butt brie pulls up and says Nissan cars dont compromise and neither should she and the lady takes off after her boss.

Doesn't bother me, I only buy Toyota cars.

But the commercial is panderingly terrible.

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
I love how this stuff has now completely taken over pop culture and everybody is jumping on the bandwagon. Damn near every ad these days is "Look! Looook! We're woke too! Buy our shit!". It's pretty funny.

Those dislikes though. Poor Brie just rubbed everybody up the wrong way with her shenanigans.

I guess when the only gig you've got coming up is for a movie you signed the contract for 3 years ago, slumming it in adds is the way to go.

lock2k

Banned
I saw the ad now.

Being woke is not the problem here. It's just that it's so badly written and edited. It just doesn't make sense at all.

I work at the auto industry and half of my job involves editing videos. This commercial is pure cringe. It tries to be so many things at the same time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom