• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Norcal Regionals 2015 - Fighting Game Tournament - April 3rd - 5th

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
This happened on Facebook the drama. Chris G was like whatever when Justin picked the players that already auto made it in.

Paradigm went in on Justin and said he is Hollywood and does not help the scene never comes out etc.

I saw a lot of it on Facebook a month ago. Dudes kept arguing over Chris G. and Justin because they moved to SoCal "recently" It was pretty dumb. Could have had Justin, Chris, Cloud Paradigm, Clock, Rusty, Kai and someone else if they had just agreed on using the top 4/5 player and qualifier for the last few spots like NorCal did. Eventually Justin just picked a coupel of guys and Paradigm and Chris got upset, iirc.

It never ceases to amaze me something so simple can be made so complicated.

Anne

You guys wanna see the dumbest and craziest and just outright silly FGC shit ever? Check out the Facebook groups with these people in it. I haven't felt like I was in middle school for so long, then I started lurking FGC Facebook.

pixelish

whoa, arcadeshock just tweeted this.
CBzS2-4UEAE84-e.jpg

Parham

Banned
You guys wanna see the dumbest and craziest and just outright silly FGC shit ever? Check out the Facebook groups with these people in it. I haven't felt like I was in middle school for so long, then I started lurking FGC Facebook.

I was in the Street Fighter Facebook group for all of two months before I couldn't take the drama anymore and bailed. That shit was totally cringeworthy, even for someone who just lurked the entire time. I don't now if this is universally true, but the Facebook group for my local scene is much, much better.

Vice

The stories and drama that don't make it there are even worse.

Rainy

Banned
"Btviscant: So here's some back information about the match. Rusty beat Justin 10-4 in the last FT10 they played"

Anne

I was in the Street Fighter Facebook group for all of two months before I couldn't take the drama anymore and bailed. That shit was totally cringeworthy, even for someone who just lurked the entire time. I don't now if this is universally true, but the Facebook group for my local scene is much, much better.

It's the cringiest shit I have ever experienced. I hate Facebook, but since I organize a lot of local stuff, I have to be on it because people like only use that these days. Local group is fine, but a certain someone added me to other things for the sake of like "appreciate you don't put up with this"

Top Bottom