• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD Sales Results for June 2014 [Up3: All Hardware (June/LTD), Top 10 Software SKUs]

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS

nothing_stops_this_train-9763.gif

Pennywise

I never even closely expected that this partnership and the marketing for Watchdogs would work out so well for the PS4.

Destiny release is gonna be interesting.

"We now have a comment from Sony, who says PS4 was #1 in sales (for US) for sixth consecutive month, and remains cumulative leader. #NPD"

"For its part, Nintendo says Mario Kart 8 had "even stronger second lap," the top-selling "physical software SKU" in June #NPD"

https://twitter.com/iansherr

culafia

This is Mario Kart's big month. This is the first huge checkpoint for its future sales outlook and its effect on Wii U sales.

JLeack

Banned
Straight from Sony PR:

• PlayStation 4 was #1 in sales for the sixth consecutive month and remains the cumulative leader for next generation game consoles.
  • PlayStation 4 was #1 for next generation software sales, with PS4 leading two of the top three titles.
  • PlayStation was #1 in combined home console hardware sales (PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3) for the month.
  • The biggest next generation software titles, including Watch_Dogs, UFC and FIFA 14, were #1 on PlayStation 4, further demonstrating that PS4 is the platform of choice for blockbuster games.
The Xbox One is getting annihilated, there's no way around it.

Elija2

I'm surprised Tomodachi Life did so well. I guess it was right for Nintendo to put so much faith into that game.

BokehKing

Banned
Looking at those 360 #'s, it's almost like, why bother moving onto next gen...? I mean Titanfall looked good enough on 360, as does call of duty.. I'm sure Destiny will look fine on it as will the new COD.

Idk

j_rocca42

Straight from Sony PR:

• PlayStation 4 was #1 in sales for the sixth consecutive month and remains the cumulative leader for next generation game consoles.
  • PlayStation 4 was #1 for next generation software sales, with PS4 leading two of the top three titles.
  • PlayStation was #1 in combined home console hardware sales (PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3) for the month.
  • The biggest next generation software titles, including Watch_Dogs, UFC and FIFA 14, were #1 on PlayStation 4, further demonstrating that PS4 is the platform of choice for blockbuster games.

Utter domination from Sony right here...

Miles X

Straight from Sony PR:

Except there is, because you don't know the numbers.

For instance PS4 40k ahead of XB1 wouldn't be annihilation.

Top Bottom