• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NSFW: [Rated M for Mature] God pushed you in a corner and made you choose your own death 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲

God pushed you in a corner and made you choose your own death

• option 1

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • option 2

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • option 3

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • option 4

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • option 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • option 6

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
So, for some reason God has struck you down and there's no escaping your death. You will die, there's no escaping it.
But since you've been good in life, God has given you the opportunity to choose how you wanna die. There's no escaping death but you can choose how you wanna die.
God has presented you with these choices. Choose your death! [obviously uncover the spoiler to see the choices available]

1 ----- Death by a mohel performing circumsizion on you and then sucking the blood out of you through your pee pee
2 -----Death by listening to Taylor Swift in a cold room until you die
3 -----Death by people flinging poop at you until you die
4 -----Death by being locked in a room with no food, water and forced to read resetera until you die
5 ------Death by people tea bagging you
6 ------Death by a 1000 turtles attacking you

Choose wisely!

I'd pick option number 6. It's so random. If I have to die, at least this will make it a bit interesting.

Is there supposed to be something by each option? I see nothing
Uncover the spoiler in this post to see available choices.
1 ----- Death by a mohel performing circumsizion on you and then sucking the blood out of you through your pee pee
4 -----Death by being locked in a room with no food, water and forced to read resetera until you die

MilkyJoe

Uncover the spoiler in this post to see available choices.

Option 3, die laughing

It was a mistake letting you make threads again.
I don't understand you people. It's a bit edgy thread but obviously not meant to be taken seriously.
Why the negativity brah? I do realize that me listening to extreme death metal through out the years has maybe made me a bit desensitized to topics like death and violence. I admit that. But I don't like those things in real life. There's a clear difference between real life death and talking about death in black pixelated words. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say to you.

When you say "people" teabagging me, do you mean Transgender women and nonbinary two-spirits? Or do you mean an actual tea bag?
I mean men punching you in the face with their ballsack until you die.

Last edited:
When you say "people" teabagging me, do you mean Transgender women and nonbinary two-spirits? Or do you mean an actual tea bag>

it means

giphy.gif

On your chin

Jooxed

Gold Member
I don't understand you people. It's a bit edgy thread but obviously not meant to be taken seriously.
Why the negativity brah? I do realize that me listening to extreme death metal through out the years has maybe made me a bit desensitized to topics like death and violence. I admit that. But I don't like those things in real life. There's a clear difference between real life death and talking about death in black pixelated words. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say to you.

I don't think its that it's a thread about death it's that you basically have moved from poop threads to sex while on period threads to basically a poopception thread. A poop thread disguised as a death thread. The topics just just seem to be things we talk about when we are teenagers which I know I am not.

I don't think its that it's a thread about death it's that you basically have moved from poop threads to sex while on period threads to basically a poopception thread. A poop thread disguised as a death thread. The topics just just seem to be things we talk about when we are teenagers which I know I am not.
I understand. I'm planning on toning down these types of threads. Been thinking of limiting myself on making 1 thread of this type per week.
But I look at it from a different perspective. Most of us have jobs and these are jobs that we have to be serious while we work. Most of the time.
We have to deal with all kinds of problems and shit. Now when you get home, you get on Neogaf and you see a thread like this and I bet it most people visiting the thread get a chuckle out of it. Or if you have spare time at work but you can't watch youtube videos. You go on GAF and you get a laugh while reading this. That is the goal. The purpose. It makes you think of your teenage years, all carefree and talking about stuff like this with your friends.

Last edited:

I can assure you that your enjoyment of death metal has nothing to do with any of this.

And I'm a metalhead myself, bruv.

For what it's worth, I was actually thinking I'm glad you're still around. Amusing posts.

Top Bottom