• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Formula One 2010 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinjo

Two championship team principals talking to eachother on the grid of the final title deciding race. Boy do I want to know what's just been said there.:lol

Mush

S. L. said:
supposedly Putin is there ?
putin_richestman.jpg
Petrov will take the title for Mother Russia and present it to him as an offering.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Britprog said:
5 Minutes left........ my heart can't take it!!!!!
Off for the parade lap. This will possibly be the most epic start of the season. Well not turn 1 as it sucks, but after that...Watch Button fly, into Alonso? We can only hope!

Here we...go?

olore

Stop It said:
Either way, I would rather see smoke coming out of the red car, either from the engine or Alonso's helmet, both are good.

:lol

Well anything can happen in Formula 1 so, believe! Lewis WDC 2010!

In reality, probably a procesional race to the finish line but I do hope for fireworks

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
I should be in bed but screw it. How many times are you going to be able to watch an F1 Championship be determined by the last race and with 3-4 contenders.

Stop It

Turn 1: Button passes Alonso, Rosberg spins Schumacher, Liuzzi smashes Schumacher!

Turn 1 is shit! oh wait!

Stop It

rogue_pigeon said:
Only one of those happened at turn 1.
True true, it happened so quickly I forget half the fun was later!

Anyway, some of the drivers must be insane, expecting the hard tyres to last 50-ish laps?

olore

If that would`ve happened in the eighties Schumacher would be a head shorter. Drivers sat far more head up in those days IIRC

Well, he seems happy at least, talking with Liuzzi

olore said:
If that would`ve happened in the eighties Schumacher would be a head shorter. Drivers sat far more head up in those days IIRC

Even in well into the mid-90s that likely would have resulted in serious injury at the very least.

Stop It

olore said:

Well, it certainly wasn't Liuzzi's fault, Schumacher was on line and frankly, Liuzzi didn't see it coming.

That crash certainly done a number on that corner though, taking a good long while to clean up.

Britprog said:
Vettel cars seemed properly hooked up at the start he was already building a good gap boefre the SC.
Webber seemed to have a few yards on Alonso too. I hope he goes for Alonso in his usual "special" way.

Pimpwerx

Longest safety car ever. Button is gonna slow Alonso down so much...or should. That'll give Webber plenty of chances to collect Alonso. :D Lewis needs to get Seb on this restart or it might be lights out. PEACE.

Britprog

This would be perfect

1. Webber takes out Alonso off with a dodgy overtake
2. Vettel engine blows?dodgy spark plug/lose wheel/drives into a backmarker on the last lap
3. Hamilton wins the race and WDC

Aegus

navanman said:
That was cheeky from Vettel. He braked hard and nearly put Hamilton out of the race.

Why would he ruin his championship chances like that? He needs as many people in front of Alonso as possible.

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
All over for Webber already.

Falling way too far behind Vettel already and Alonso just cruising around and backing Webber into Massa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom