• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Formula One 2010 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

S. L.

Aegus said:
Why would he ruin his championship chances like that? He needs as many people in front of Alonso as possible.
Hammy is fast on the straight after the restart. so he needed to brake him out in a cheeky fashion.

Pachael

navanman said:
All over for Webber already.

Falling way too far behind Vettel already and Alonso just cruising around and backing Webber into Massa.

No shit - Alonso's got the whip hand at the moment and hence it's Seb v Fernando now.

olore

jey_16 said:
So nervous right now....I think webber is going to overtake Alonso, no pace in the ferrari's

How do you end up at that conclusion? Webber can`t hang with Unibrow.

And he pits

Dilly

Banned
Aegus said:
No. He needs to win and for Alonso to be 5th or lower. That won't happen if he gets hamilton DQd.

Hamilton would have probably passed him if he didn't do that move.

What the hell Red Bull :lol

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
RBR tyres are shagged, they did too many laps on them in qualifying and now Hamilton is catching him very quick.

Britprog

Webber needs to pass Alonso, will slow them down soon

O shit rosberg is ahead of alonso, he has already pitted too so Alonso will need to pass him or may end up 5th, i think that means Vettel will win

NHale

So Alguersuari lets Webber pass very easily. I thought Red Bull said they weren't going to do team orders...

IMHO this situation is much worse than Ferrari at Hockenheim. A driver lets a driver from another team pass! I know it's the same owner but...

Pachael

Britprog said:
Webber needs to pass Alonso, will slow them down soon

O shit rosberg is ahead of alonso, he has already pitted too so Alonso will need to pass him or may end up 5th, i think that means Vettel will win

Those initial pitstops under the SC might turn out to be inspired.

jey_16

Banned
Ferrari should have left Alonso out, he is going to get screwed in the traffic now. The soft tyres are coming back to them

ElyrionX

This could have easily been the race of an outstanding season but thanks to the fucking track everything boils down to strategy and not racing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom