• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Formula One 2010 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

offshore

WTH is Hamilton doing? He doesn't need to be agressive...his chances are pretty slim. He's just destroying his tryes or going to take himself out and bump Alonso up a place.

S. L.

The battles pay toll to the tyres. I don't think Alonsos and Webbers will be that hot either

also Webber is the most disappointing driver this race so far. so passive.

Pachael

Jinjo said:
This is SO tense.

Not really, now it's pretty much a procession for king Seb unless he royally screws up in the last 20 laps.

In hindsight RBR's greatest winning strategy this race was to pit Mark early on and inducing the Ferraris to follow suit.

Salacious Crumb

Pachael said:
Not really, now it's pretty much a procession for king Seb unless he royally screws up in the last 20 laps.

In hindsight RBR's greatest winning strategy this race was to pit Mark early on and inducing the Ferraris to follow suit.

It really was a moment of unintentional genius.

Road

Pachael said:
Shit happens. In any other race if an engine blows, "oh, well..."; if it happens here, bye bye championship.

It is tense for those involved at least. =P

Dead Man

Salacious Crumb said:
It really was a moment of unintentional genius.
Yeah, now their season long campaign of bullshit will appear vindicated. The ONLY person I did not want to win it, is. I could have dealt with Alonso, Button, Hamilton or Massa winning it. I obviously would have loved for Webber to win it. But fucking Vettel? Fuck.

This race just shows you that when it counts, some drivers just can't pass others to save their own race. Team strategy has got nothing on this race—and I am happy to see that.

S. L.

Kubica has a pretty good chance to stay in front of Alonso now.

Ferrari really shot themselves in the foot with pitting that early disregarding the superearly pitters like Petreov and Rosberg

ElyrionX

DancingCactus77 said:
This race just shows you that when it counts, some drivers just can't pass others to save their own race. Team strategy has got nothing on this race—and I am happy to see that.

Team strategy has got nothing in this race? Are you delusional or just plain dumb?

brotkasten said:
Congrats to Vettel.

I don't think he should be the WC, but somehow he did it.

I was really hoping Mark could do it, but he's seemed off for the past three races. Balls.

I think I'd rather see Vettel win it for Red Bull than Alonso though.

Poor Mark...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom