• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Sokantish

I'm not a quitter, my good friend Somnia would have had to sit out this season so I told him he could have my spot because I didn't want Somnia to be left out

This probably isn't the right place to ask, but where can I find information about Madden 15? I'm a casual/social Madden player, but it seems like there is just a drought of information for a game that comes out next week. That or I just don't know where to look.

Ferny

Just had a chance to listen to last weeks Bombcast and I realized I've never watched The Rock. I need to do it.

LJ11

This probably isn't the right place to ask, but where can I find information about Madden 15? I'm a casual/social Madden player, but it seems like there is just a drought of information for a game that comes out next week. That or I just don't know where to look.

No one talks about Madden in this thread!

Try operationsports

what do you need to know brother?

Somnia

So I decided to look at GameStops new trade in values since they changed their system today, someone tell me what's weird about this picture.

MLB 14 The Show - PS3 $35.00, w/ pro card $38.50

MLB 14 The Show - PS4 $30.00, w/ pro card $33.00

eznark

Banned
So I decided to look at GameStops new trade in values since they changed their system today, someone tell me what's weird about this picture.

MLB 14 The Show - PS3 $35.00, w/ pro card $38.50

MLB 14 The Show - PS4 $30.00, w/ pro card $33.00

Nothing. The game with the bigger install base has more demand.

JABEE

That new Madden early access deal is shitty. I remember being tempted by the old EA season pass. Sucks for people that used to do it. Playing an early week of NHL and Madden was always close to being worth it.

That new Madden early access deal is shitty. I remember being tempted by the old EA season pass. Sucks for people that used to do it. Playing an early week of NHL and Madden was always close to being worth it.

The season pass was only 3-4 days BUT you could play as much as you wanted to.

BigAT

Is it weird if I've never watched Die Hard as well?

what-the-fuckkujcy.gif

BigAT

Been rumored for awhile. Any word on Puppey?

I watch this movie *AT LEAST* once a year, and its one of those movies that I will stop and watch if I find it on TV.

Not yet, although there are supposed to be more announcements forthcoming.

FATA is joining C9 to replace SingSing.

And yeah, Die Hard is one of my absolute favorite movies. Ferny is totally an Ellis.

Ferny

And yeah, Die Hard is one of my absolute favorite movies. Ferny is totally an Ellis.

Screw you!

Now I need to look up this reference.

Harold "Harry" Ellis was a sleazy businessman working for the Nakatomi Corporation. A cocaine addict and stereotypical yuppie, Ellis arrogantly attempted to assist Hans Gruber in betraying John McClane to save his own life, only to get himself killed in the process.

He actually sounds cool.

Top Bottom