• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Ferny

I didn't. I looked at the thread and it looks like Fern spoke for me. It's fine. I'll join when one of you drops after season 1. :cool:
Or I'll play more DotA!

[edit]Let's do it, Crow!

All I said was I thought you were gone for a while. Didn't say how long. Also you were around when FMT was putting together his 32, why didn't you speak up?

Did anyone grab the EG HUD?

do you really have to ask?
blush.gif

LukeSmith

Coachglass looks sweet.

Would've loved to have this when playing Balb to see what the odds of him choosing one of his four plays on offense would be

Time for me to go back into school mode(no dotes no gaf) for the fall... peace out broski's!! See ya'll in december!

FMT will be better than me at dotes when I come back and ima be like
cry.gif

ilu all

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Time for me to go back into school mode(no dotes no gaf) for the fall... peace out broski's!! See ya'll in december!

cry.gif

ilu all

My last memory of you is dooming a creep.

See you in December!

cry.gif

ilu all

No!

You can't leave yet we only played one game together! I feel like Edward furlong in terminator 2 before Arnold takes the lava bath.

I order you not to go!

Argh, There's like a million threads but no official one. Which one is the "let's talk about madden stuff guys"-thread?
Either way, Damn it looks good. A first look with around 15 minutes of alot, guy has more videos up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D92Db0Z0jm8#t=390

EDIT: I've also been curious about the MUT-thing but I dunno. I don't want to sink any money into it.

MUT can be entertaining. I never spent any money on it but it's an entertaining mode.

I'm most excited for the wind meter being fixed!

Nightz

cry.gif

ilu all

Later shake. I look forward to your angry outbursts again in December.

TheCrow

Yep, part of last weeks update blog. They also added keys to doors. Now we can't afford to lose mcneily or else our base will be no longer secured.

eznark

Banned
Everyone ready for the TSN NHL 15 livestream?

༼ つ _ ༽つ Give EASHL kappa!༼ つ _ ༽つ Give EASHL kappa!༼ つ _ ༽つ Give EASHL kappa!༼ つ _ ༽つ Give EASHL kappa!༼ つ _ ༽つ Give EASHL kappa!༼ つ _ ༽つ Give EASHL kappa!༼ つ _ ༽つ Give EASHL kappa!༼ つ _ ༽つ Give EASHL kappa!༼ つ _ ༽つ Give EASHL kappa!༼ つ _ ༽つ Give EASHL kappa!༼ つ _ ༽つ Give EASHL kappa!༼ つ _ ༽つ Give EASHL kappa!༼ つ _ ༽つ Give EASHL kappa!༼ つ _ ༽つ Give EASHL kappa!༼ つ _ ༽つ Give EASHL kappa!༼ つ _ ༽つ Give EASHL kappa!༼ つ _ ༽つ Give EASHL kappa!༼ つ _ ༽つ Give EASHL kappa!༼ つ _ ༽つ Give EASHL kappa!༼ つ _ ༽つ Give EASHL kappa!༼ つ _ ༽つ Give EASHL kappa!༼ つ _ ༽つ Give EASHL kappa!༼ つ _ ༽つ Give EASHL kappa!༼ つ _ ༽つ Give EASHL kappa!༼ つ _ ༽つ Give EASHL kappa!༼ つ _ ༽つ Give EASHL kappa!༼ つ _ ༽つ Give EASHL kappa!༼ つ _ ༽つ Give EASHL kappa!༼ つ _ ༽つ Give EASHL kappa!༼ つ _ ༽つ Give EASHL kappa!༼ つ _ ༽つ Give EASHL kappa!༼ つ _ ༽つ Give EASHL kappa!༼ つ _ ༽つ Give EASHL kappa!༼ つ _ ༽つ Give EASHL kappa!༼ つ _ ༽つ Give EASHL kappa!༼ つ _ ༽つ Give EASHL kappa!༼ つ _ ༽つ Give EASHL kappa!༼ つ _ ༽つ Give EASHL kappa!༼ つ _ ༽つ Give EASHL kappa!༼ つ _ ༽つ Give EASHL kappa!༼ つ _ ༽つ Give EASHL kappa!༼ つ _ ༽つ Give EASHL kappa!༼ つ _ ༽つ Give EASHL kappa!༼ つ _ ༽つ Give EASHL kappa!

eznark

Banned
I thought she sounded familiar. I saw some tumblr post that was about 100,000 words and closed the tab. Whoever she is she can't be that interesting.

Holy shit so many locked threads when you search her name.

Who is Zoe Quinn and why is everyone weeping for her on twitter?

She made an awful Choose your own adventure game about having depression that wasn't even a good simulator of depression. Then she was on this awful failure of a GameJam reality show that had some sexism involved. Now she's shutting down other people who are trying to help women make games because they're infringing on her turf or something. Also some people are mad because she's a woman and has sex with dudes who happen to have "epower" (ie forum mods and games enthusiast press members).

Basically the whole situation is something no well adjusted person with a normal life should be involved in.

cdyhybrid

She made an awful Choose your own adventure game about having depression that wasn't even a good simulator of depression. Then she was on this awful failure of a GameJam reality show that had some sexism involved. Now she's shutting down other people who are trying to help women make games because they're infringing on her turf or something. Also some people are mad because she's a woman and has sex with dudes who happen to have "epower" (ie forum mods and games enthusiast press members).

Basically the whole situation is something no well adjusted person with a normal life should be involved in.

Sounds like something that's right up GAF's alley.

eznark

Banned
Yeah that's why I was confused as to why it hadn't become some hilarious time waster thread. Apparently she has mod protection.

Top Bottom