• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

TheCrow

Me and Rors destroying the other team while Shake feeds.
laugh.gif

BigAT

Around Greg?

Edit: Guess not, going to bed. If you meant 11 CST and didn't say it I'm going to break your flip phone in half.

brentech

I just looked into my mini fridge in my room and realized I may need to make changes to my life
Not enough sugar

A couple months back I restrained myself from drinking more than half a can a day. Now I probably drink less than that and some days nothing at all. All I drink now is water outside a few sips of caffeine.

eznark

Banned
A couple months back I restrained myself from drinking more than half a can a day. Now I probably drink less than that and some days nothing at all. All I drink now is water outside a few sips of caffeine.

Did it result in you gaining 260 pounds like Brad?

Top 5 Strength of Schedule

Vikings, 39.7 : 2-1
Lions, 37.3 : 0-3
Bucs, 32.2 : 2-1
Panthers, 20.1 : 0-4
Colts, 19.6 : 1-3

Top 5 Weakest SoS

Chargers, -74.6 : 2-1
Patriots, -74.2 : 2-1
Chiefs, -71.9 : 1-2
Bangals, -62.3 : 2-1
Raiders, -36.5 : 2-1

Greg

Around Greg?

Edit: Guess not, going to bed. If you meant 11 CST and didn't say it I'm going to break your flip phone in half.
I meant EST - sorry though

didn't get back in until 11:30ish and got right on PSN before checking here

Rorschach

Fuck the TSA and also LAX. Flying out of here is the fucking worst. Rudest, fattest mal contents of any airport. Do you have to be disgustingly gelatinous to work the screening area?

Such a pain flying out of the US and this is the second worst airport. Atlanta is the worst simply because of how much of a cluster fuck it is, but this is definitely the most miserable of all the airport staff.

I know O'Hare will treat me better.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Fuck the TSA and also LAX. Flying out of here is the fucking worst. Rudest, fattest mal contents of any airport. Do you have to be disgustingly gelatinous to work the screening area?

Such a pain flying out of the US and this is the second worst airport. Atlanta is the worst simply because of how much of a cluster fuck it is, but this is definitely the most miserable of all the airport staff.

I know O'Hare will treat me better.

I haven't had many if any problems with the staff at JFK, but I have prob been very lucky.

Rors you should look into Global Entry, you already have government clearance so passing the background check will be a breeze. It gets you a much faster pass through customs and automatically dumps you into TSA Pre-Check. It has saved me tons of time.

brentech

I found my old America's Army profile: http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/185676/(MoFo)brentech/
that 2.55 kda
ashot_clock.gif

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...al-made-us-doubt-making-a-murderer/?tid=sm_tw

Well worth the read if you dig Making a Murderer. Pretty much sums up the reasons I won't bother watching.

"The story is so astonishing that you stop noticing the repetitive B-roll of beat-up cars in a salvage yard." - I never stopped noticing. They used it in times that I thought were inappropriate and a bit leading.

The thing with SERIAL is that I truly have no idea what happened, but honestly believe there is no way Adnan should be in jail based on the 'evidence' against him. That's a case where the design of the system wasn't followed, regardless of what you think of him (I think he was likely involved in some way).

eznark

Banned
Watching the coverage of the actual trial but not feeling comfortable watching the documentary.

I mean, the trial presented all the evidence, testimony from both sides, etc. There is nothing new in the documentary except presentation.

I'm not uncomfortable watching it, it just seems like a waste of time. When you guys first started talking about it I was gung ho to do so, but as more and more people familiar with the case start watching and commenting on it, it's apparent that it's not a documentary and has nothing new to offer people already familiar with the proceedings. It seems to go the other way, obfuscating or omitting important info.

It's great in that the story is compelling as fuck and hopefully it leads to some further examination of small town policing which is universally shit, but there is nothing new in it. It's just repackaged old information. Why watch that when I can watch Tin Cup again?

I tend to not read or watch any documentaries whose goal is to coerce. There just isn't a ton of value in propaganda.

Same reason I don't watch ESPN or FOXNews!

I can't decide if I want to play the CPU Rams. League, decide for me!

If I am guaranteed 5 viewers in the next 20 minutes it is a go!

brentech

brenttrek: i just locked Bowser, Welli, Pete, LJ, and Cola into the chapel
brenttrek: and soka out of no where broke his toilet and get beat down by the cops. not even in the chapel
brenttrek: it has begun, just 6 hours later. wellington is smashing up benches
brenttrek: welli still smashing shit, but hasn't turned to hitting an inmate yet
brenttrek: WE HAVE A FIGHT. WELLI AND LJ!
brenttrek: LJ WON! AND HE'S STILL HITTING WELLI'S UNCONCIOUS BODY!
brenttrek: WELLI IS DEAD, WELLI IS DEAD

I made you guys my play things, and welli paid the price.

Top Bottom